04-22-2018, 06:00 PM
User Info
Yes you read that right. Looking to buy a bbs-1. Don’t mind paying and small premium but not looking to pay the ridiculous jacked up prices they are currently going for. So if you are not using or enjoying your bbs-1 I’d love to take it off your hands. If trading is more your thing I have a couple of wiborgs to choose from.

If it ends up not being for me I promise to sell it back to you or pass it along at the same price as I purchase it for. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 101
 04-22-2018, 09:52 PM
User Info
(04-22-2018, 06:00 PM)vinnychampionmd Wrote: Yes you read that right. Looking to buy a bbs-1. Don’t mind paying and small premium but not looking to pay the ridiculous jacked up prices they are currently going for. So if you are not using or enjoying your bbs-1 I’d love to take it off your hands. If trading is more your thing I have a couple of wiborgs to choose from.

If it ends up not being for me I promise to sell it back to you or pass it along at the same price as I purchase it for. Thanks.

I'll trade you mine for a Ti BBS-1
=P

Edit: text sans tone is easily misconstrued, so I figure it's best to address this. I was just making a funny, I wish you the best of luck finding one!

8 415
 04-23-2018, 03:49 AM
User Info
(04-22-2018, 09:52 PM)vigilantesd Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 06:00 PM)vinnychampionmd Wrote: Yes you read that right. Looking to buy a bbs-1. Don’t mind paying and small premium but not looking to pay the ridiculous jacked up prices they are currently going for. So if you are not using or enjoying your bbs-1 I’d love to take it off your hands. If trading is more your thing I have a couple of wiborgs to choose from.

=P

Edit: text sans tone is easily misconstrued, so I figure it's best to address this. I was just making a funny, I wish you the best of luck finding one!

No worries. If I come across a ti bbs-1 I’ll keep you in mind my friend.

0 101
 04-23-2018, 03:50 AM
User Info
(04-22-2018, 09:52 PM)vigilantesd Wrote:

=P

No worries. If I come across a ti bbs-1 I’ll keep you in mind my friend.

0 101