04-26-2018, 12:29 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I have a pair of straight razor that are perfect for newbies. The razors, both shave ready, will be a quality addition to your rotation. Both are good shavers, and the 5/8 size makes them quite maneuverable. The price includes U.S. shipping. U.S. sales only, please. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

Tennis is a 5/8 square pointy with some hone wear and signs of age. This is a legendary name from Solingen Germany's razor making heydays. I would put the age anywhere from the 1920s through the 1950s. The scales are original and in pretty good shape. The pins are tight, and the blade closes center. Of course, it is a good shaver, and shave ready. The price is $45  $40
SOLD
[Image: MrL9Kgn.jpg][Image: DcWt4nM.jpg]

1.  Wire Cutter is a 5/8 square point made by the German firm of C.F. Schwartz & Co. I don't know much about this name, as there were so many fine razors in Solingen's heydays. I assume the razor dates from the 1920s through the 1950s. Such razors will show signs of age, but they work. It's a handsome razor with metal bolsters on the original scales. The pins are tight and the blade closes center. It's an ideal starter razor, or if you need a sweet razor to add to your rotation. The price is $45  $40.  SOLD
[Image: ocZ032l.jpg][Image: XrxXAIx.jpg]

178 3,704
 04-26-2018, 12:43 PM
  • jjfar
  • First in Flight
  • North Carolina
User Info
looks great.
GLWTS

84 728
 04-28-2018, 10:05 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
One razor, Tennis, is sold. One still available.

178 3,704