05-06-2018, 04:49 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Hello everyone!

I'm offering the following items:
  • 3 x NOS Schick "Lady Eversharp" Injectors. These are boxed, they were made exclusively for the Greek market, a collector's item. Hydro-magic lever, 2 x Schick Super Chromium blades are including. A truly great razor. Made from late 1960s to early 1970s. Asking $29 $26 for each box+ $7 for the shipping cost. If you buy two, shipping is still $7.
  • Gillette Tech R4 in excellent condition, English made, aluminum handle. Asking $12 for the razor+ $7 for the shipping cost
  • Merkur chrome open comb head+ Wave stainless steel handle made in U.K.. All parts are in very good condition. Asking $18 for the razor+ $7 for the shipping cost.
[Image: ceJ71sb.jpg]

[Image: XjfycdM.jpg]

[Image: fysRQtY.jpg]

[Image: 1z6hrYA.jpg]

[Image: QRyOapQ.jpg]

[Image: E9iHFBw.jpg]

58 2,346
 05-07-2018, 10:38 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
One boxed Schick is sold.

I will ship worldwide!

Thank you!

58 2,346
 05-07-2018, 10:47 AM
User Info
Did you get hold of the entire production run of those injectors Nick? Either way it's a great razor, I really enjoy using the one I bought from you previously Smile

3 5,816
 05-07-2018, 11:20 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Thank you, Hans!

It's true that I bought too many back then. Last time I checked, the shop was closed. So, no more Schicks available. Once my stock is gone, it's gone. I don't have many left. I'm trying to offer them at a gentlemanly price, you don't see these elsewhere, they were made for the Greek market. They may seem like a typical Schick model because I was lucky enough to find too many and offer them, but believe me they are not. NOS Schicks on Ebay and Etsy are a lot more expensive. This also has the Hydro-magic lever, which is truly amazing, especially for the age. We're talking for a 50-year-old razor.

58 2,346
 05-10-2018, 10:06 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
These days I received many PMs from collectors about these boxed NOS razors. They come with papers etc.

I decided to offer my entire stock of these. Found them in 2016. The old couple that ran the shop has retired. These are the last.

I haven't sold a single unit on Ebay or Etsy, even though I was advised to do so. Instead of that, I've made friends from all over the world, thanks to the wonderful shaving community.

These were made exclusively for the Greek market.

"Lady" is just a marketing approach. It's an L-type. The only differences with Schicks of that era is the length and the color of the handle.

They have the well-known Hydro-magic lever. Not at all easy to find New Old Stock razors with this mechanism.

There are 18 of these plus the 2 remaining from above.

NEW price is $26 for each boxed NOS razor+ $7 for the shipping cost. If you buy 2, shipping is still $7. If you buy 3, shipping is $10. I will ship worldwide at these prices.

[Image: rbxxU18.jpg]

Thank you gents!

58 2,346
 05-12-2018, 06:02 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Some are SPF.

I also added a listing on an auction site for the first time but at a different price.

Thanks!

58 2,346
 05-13-2018, 06:05 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Another one has been sold.

Not interested in trades.

If you're interested in these at this price( I can't do any better), let me know.

I'll archive it tonight and add the remaining ones on Ebay.

Thank you everyone and TSN!

58 2,346
 05-13-2018, 08:04 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Another NOS is now sold!

Some are still available.

Thank you!

58 2,346
 05-13-2018, 10:18 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
ONLY 4! are now available for a few hours!

Thank you gents!

58 2,346
 05-13-2018, 01:15 PM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Please archive.

Thanks!

58 2,346