05-08-2018, 05:30 AM
  • Snuff
  • Belgium
User Info
Hi Folks,

Up for trade is a Light Green Escher stone with label (sides and bottom are sealed with lacquer as to preserve the label) It's 23cm x 5cm x 2cm. I send registered mail.

What I'm looking for is a Brass or Copper Charcoalgoods razor SB Level- 1 - 2  or 3 (cap and bottom plate) + handle.

New options: Would also consider trading for a Paradigm Titanium II razor (head and handle) with extra $$ from my side. 
Seems like nobody wants to get rid of there Charcoalgoods razor  (or they have no need for this great finishing stone). 

Last try: I'll pay for the registered postage to my address on top of the trade.

And even willing to accept a trade for a Stainless Steel version.

[Image: ztUS9IZ.jpg] 

[Image: qtig5LL.jpg] 

[Image: wzJ3iQs.jpg] 

[Image: ZRuNvrc.jpg] 

Have a nice shave! Ron

31 1,545
 05-08-2018, 10:32 PM
  • Snuff
  • Belgium
User Info
I've added more possibilities for trading: will consider SB Level- 1 - 2  or 3 in brass or copper.

31 1,545
 05-10-2018, 06:45 AM
  • Snuff
  • Belgium
User Info
New options: Would also consider trading for a Paradigm Titanium II razor (head and handle) with extra $$ from my side. 

Seems like nobody wants to get rid of there Charcoalgoods razor  Sad (or they have no need for this great finishing stone). 

Last try: I'll pay for the registered postage to my address on top of the trade.

And even willing to accept a trade for a Stainless Steel version.

31 1,545