05-14-2018, 03:01 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I rarely use these items, one never used at all, and so they sit on the shave den counter and make faces at me. I'm sure they will not make faces at you. U.S. sales only. Shipping is free. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

This is a beautiful and functional titanium handle with stand. I love the weight of it — just right — and it sits perfectly in the hand. It was made by a Russian artisan, but I don't know his name. The set is worthy of a quality stainless steel shave head.  I purchased it for $75, if I recall, but your price is $60.  (SOLD)
[Image: coRHAuA.jpg][Image: pVGy1Ye.jpg]

Muhle R89 Limited Edition Gold. This was intended as a gift, but in the end I realized it would end up unused. The razor is just gorgeous in its gold finish. It is new and never used. Actually, I've had it pictured on a couple SOTDs but pulled at the last moment to be replaced by the straight. So, yes, it is new and never used. This Muhle model is priced at $95. Your price is $80.  $70  (SOLD)
[Image: IA9BWxP.jpg]

Muhle R89 mounted on the RazoRock titanium handle. I have used the razor only once. The shave head and the handle are a natural fit, combining proper length and  weight balance. $35 $30
[Image: zcy264m.jpg]

GEM Micromatic Pushbutton. This is my favorite of all the GEM razors, but I rarely use it. So it is time to let it go. A few superficial scratches here and there, but otherwise the razor is in superb shape. Everything works. About 40 PTFE razor blades are included. $45  $35  (SOLD)
[Image: HZOQWey.jpg]

175 3,600
 05-14-2018, 04:38 PM
User Info
Pm sent

8 13
 05-15-2018, 04:21 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have reduced the prices on the items. They are priced to go. Grab them while they're hot — or something like that.

175 3,600
 05-16-2018, 09:10 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
Everything is sold except for the Muhle R89 in the RazoRock titanium handle. The combination works really well for weight and balance. The price is $30, including U.S. shipping.

175 3,600