09-04-2012, 09:34 PM
User Info
Hi Gents,

It is time to clean out several items I am not using or have never used, and I hope there are some members at TSN that can benefit.

To manage expectations up front, the next couple days are very busy at work and I likely will not be able to ship until Thursday. Everything will ship via via Priority Mail so items will hopefully arrive by Saturday or Monday depending on the shipping distance.

Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking.

1. **SOLD** - Small Schwarzweisskeramik Scuttle and Soap Lid in creme plus additional Soap Lid/Rest pair in black and white. (MWF bowl is not for sale, simply to provide size perspective.) All pieces are in perfect condition. I would prefer to sell them as a lot. Asking $89 shipped CONUS.
[Image: HouseCleaning059.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning061.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning062.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning063.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning064.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning065.jpg]

2. **SOLD** - XPEC Original Shaving Cream in 250ml container. Used only two times, but scooped out a sample for a fellow member. Conservatively estimate 85%+ left. Asking $46 shipped CONUS.
[Image: HouseCleaning066.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning067.jpg]

3. **SOLD** - Boelis Panama 1924 Shaving Soap - Purchased from someone who bought several. Brand new. Asking $34 shipped CONUS.
[Image: HouseCleaning068.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning069.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning070.jpg]

4. **SOLD** - Mike's Natural Soap - Tallow, Lanolin and Kokum Butter Shaving Soap in Tins: one lime, one lavender. The lime has been used two times and the lavender is brand new. (The only reason I am selling these is Mike was kind enough make me a custom batch of sandalwood soap and those three tins will keep me going.) Prefer to sell these as a pair. Asking $17 shipped CONUS.
[Image: HouseCleaning071.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning072.jpg]

5. Fragrances: Sonoma Scent Studio's Incense Pure Extrait, Sonoma Scent Studio's Winter Woods Extrait and Cotswold Perfumery Amber Cologne. I am a big fan of Sonoma Scent Studio, but my wife finds the extraits way too strong so off they go. Following are links to the website where you can read descriptions and reviews.
a. **SOLD** - Incense Pure - Sell for $80 plus shipping. Sprayed 3 times. Asking $59 shipped CONUS.
b. **SOLD** -Winter Woods - Sell for $42 plus shipping. Brand new. Asking $29.
c. **SOLD** - Cotswold Amber Cologne - I purchased this from Evbo over at B&B. Per the original sale thread "the fragrance was designed by John Stephen, the same guy who crafted #88, Neroli, Oxford & Cambridge, Citrus Paradisi & Cuba for Czech & Speake. Cotswold Perfumery is his company. It's a high-quality fragrance for sure; if you're an Amber scent fan you'll love it." Asking $17 shipped CONUS.

Here is the description from the company's website: Amber is a Chypre type and contains tenacious ingredients like sandalwood, patchouli, oakmoss, vetivert and labdanum. The last ingredient - labdanum - gave this class of perfume its name as originally it came from Chypre - the French for Cyprus. A clean, fresh orange top note and a peppery "incense-like" middle finishes off this well rounded rather sensuous fragrance.
[Image: HouseCleaning074.jpg]

6. **SOLD for $185** - Feather AS-D1 Razor with "Starter Set" of Blades - Package includes a like-new razor (used only twice), a new sleeve of 20 10-packs of Feather Hi-Stainless blades (200 Feathers total), 100 Personna Medical Prep blades, and a variety of others. Prefer to sell as one lot. Asking $199 shipped CONUS.
[Image: HouseCleaning075.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning076.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning077.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning078.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning079.jpg]
[Image: HouseCleaning080.jpg]

51 387
 09-04-2012, 10:01 PM
User Info
Some wonderful stuff there, in particular the Feather which looks gorgeous - but sadly out of my budget Sad

Good luck with the sale Smile

3 3,572
 09-04-2012, 10:25 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Holy smokes, look at all those goodies. If the Boellis Panama 1924 Shaving Soap has not sold by September 19, I will buy it.

173 23,531
 09-04-2012, 10:37 PM
User Info
If I were to shave with a new DE, that Feather would be it!

9 2,988
 09-05-2012, 12:03 AM
User Info
..PM on Schwarzweisskeramik Scuttle set and the Boellis...

39 1,054
 09-05-2012, 02:23 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Great sale and great seller!

Before you sell the XPEC cream,can you post a pic of its ingredients?Thanks a lot.

86 7,123
 09-05-2012, 06:15 AM
User Info
(09-05-2012, 02:23 AM)Teiste Wrote: Great sale and great seller!

Before you sell the XPEC cream,can you post a pic of its ingredients?Thanks a lot.

Here you go Teiste. It smells heavenly. I just tend to use my MWF (or Mike's) day after day as it is sitting on my counter.

[Image: Ingredients001.jpg]

51 387
 09-05-2012, 09:10 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
(09-05-2012, 06:15 AM)poonjaji Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 02:23 AM)Teiste Wrote: Great sale and great seller!

Here you go Teiste. It smells heavenly. I just tend to use my MWF (or Mike's) day after day as it is sitting on my counter.

[Image: Ingredients001.jpg]

Thank you my friend!

86 7,123
 09-05-2012, 04:04 PM
User Info
ALL SOLD.

Thank you Shave Nook!

51 387