06-17-2018, 01:25 PM
User Info
Well, I got the first shave with Sicilian Lemon in this morning.  We have a winner! The lather's scent is less pronounced than the soap in the tin (plastic just doesn't sound right) but is still quite pleasant to my nose. Performance is terrific. Lathers easily for me (and not all do). Nice close shave with no instant self sacrifice (to quote Cosby from before his fall from grace). For me it definitely deserves a spot in the rotation.

Dave

0 96
 06-18-2018, 03:21 AM
User Info
2nd shave in yesterday as well. 

Gear:
Day 1
WW Blackwolf
ATTSE1
Feather blade

Day 2
WW Badger
40's Superspeed
Feather blade

Two different brushes as well as a SE and DE option. Did use Feather brand in both.

Soap lathers fantastically and as above the scent does tone down during the lather. I find it projects a more organic scent when lathered than off the tub.

I have traditionally been working towards a 3 soap maker den. As my technique has improved I find myself able to look at other artisans when I was previously hesitant to change from what simply worked. I think Eleven will easily fill an open spot in that rotation.

1 136
 06-18-2018, 05:48 PM
User Info
Mine arrived today.  Looking forward to trying the new tallow soap base.

[Image: srxUa2J.jpg]

51 7,559
 06-19-2018, 07:37 AM
User Info
Shaved with Sicilian lemon for 1st time today, very nice soap with pleasant aroma. Nice lather and very good post shave protection. Tomorrow I shave with Eleven blood orange.

52 1,122