06-14-2018, 03:14 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
Hello Shavenook Community

Firstly I am Camilo, the creator of the revival of Pereira Shavery, we base our creation as far as soap is concerning in the formula of our ancestor Dr. Jonathan Pereira, one of the best chemist to ever lived, he was a British Citizen who lived in the 19th Century and create most of the formula for the modern soap that we all use on our daily lives.

Introducing to you the Pereira Shavery Soaps! To solve the problem of an effective shaving soap, we went back in time to find the recipe created by our ancestor Dr. Pereira. Credited with formulating many of the modern-day recipes for shaving soaps, he was considered a pioneer in the industry and was quoted in several popular books and magazines of the time, including The Chemist and Druggist, a monthly trade circular, and The Harper’s Universal Recipe Book of 1869.

We took that age-old recipe and modernized it without losing the science behind it and its original essence. Our research and experimentation has led us to this moment, the release of our first product. Incorporated with activated charcoal, our shaving soaps have detoxifying, cleansing, exfoliating, and clarifying properties that leave your skin feeling soft and supple, without the dryness of regular shaving soaps. Activated charcoal also minimizes acne by exfoliating and drawing out dirt and oil which can clog pores and cause breakouts.

Our packaging is a throwback to the good times of the past. The soaps come in two unique, traditionally old world, soap dishes, a standard ceramic dish and a package that consists of a ceramic soap dish and foaming dish combined in one. The latter preserves your soaps and provides a resting space for your shaving brush.

As described earlier, the best shaving soaps are those which have high levels of fat. Choose soaps that have about 30%-50% fat content. Good-quality shaving soaps are triple-milled, which increases lather profuseness and produces creamy foam, leaving the skin smooth and soft. The problem arises from the fact that most shaving soaps available currently are bath soaps masquerading as shaving soap and, therefore, provide minimal or no protection to the skin leaving it dry and irritated.

Our aim is to bring back the old-world charm of a proper shave; a moment where nothing interferes with your shave, leaving you refreshed after just a few minutes of our luxurious shaving experience. This is our movement to bring back the experience of a great shave. A few minutes of your time to create everyday moments that will become your respite from the daily hustle of life.

*We hope that you will enjoy the Pereira Shaving experience and if for any reason you do not enjoy it, we offer a full refund for our product without any questions asked

You can acquire our products in Americas from our Master Distributor Bullgoose Shaving, Via our website (http://www.pereirashavery.com) or via our several distributor.

We are working in may new project, a Disposable DE Kamisoi (our is call for kicks KamiloSori) it is a very unique design and should be available soon, we have also 5 new scuttle and mugs some very unique design and improvement from our original design, they will be avalaible in Ceramic and some also in Inject plastic/natural mineral. Our shavettes are quite unique also. And our Strop we believe are the best available in market and well priced.

We are TOTALLY opened for suggetsion and corrections! Our product carries a no questions asked return policy.

Please introduce yourselves to us and lets work together to make the shaving experience a very pleasant moment of reflections and grooming. I want say a special thank to Phil and Hans for the welcome to the community, and to amny others the have got our of they away to meet us personally or via whatsapp amd email.

Thanks,

Camilo

0 12
 06-14-2018, 03:18 AM
User Info
Welcome to TSN Camilo.  We look forward  to having you as a member.  Your soap , which I have in both the metal tin and ceramic dsh, is excellent.

52 7,678
 06-14-2018, 03:23 AM
  • eengler
  • Administrator
  • South Dakota, USA
User Info
Welcome Camilo! A wonderful introduction. I am very much enjoying the Pereira soap and look forward to trying the other offerings.

64 5,073
 06-14-2018, 04:07 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Welcome to TSN Camilo.  I too am enjoying your soap.  Both in the metal tin and the plastic container.

180 24,730
 06-14-2018, 06:27 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
I am glad you have joined us Camilo! I really look forward to your posts and seeing you around the Nook.

48 19,484
 06-14-2018, 09:13 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
(06-14-2018, 03:18 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Welcome to TSN Camilo.  We look forward  to having you as a member.  Your soap , which I have in both the metal tin and ceramic dsh, is excellent.

Thanks a million and thanks for my gift of Cold River Soap!

0 12
 06-14-2018, 09:14 AM
  • TheMonk
  • Super Moderator
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
Welcome to TSN!

26 5,077
 06-14-2018, 09:14 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
(06-14-2018, 04:07 AM)Johnny Wrote: Welcome to TSN Camilo.  I too am enjoying your soap.  Both in the metal tin and the plastic container.

Thanks Mr. Petree you are a scholar and a Gentleman!

0 12
 06-14-2018, 09:15 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
(06-14-2018, 09:14 AM)TheMonk Wrote: Welcome to TSN!

Thanks a million!

0 12
 06-14-2018, 09:17 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
(06-14-2018, 03:23 AM)eengler Wrote: Welcome Camilo! A wonderful introduction. I am very much enjoying the Pereira soap and look forward to trying the other offerings.

Thanks pleasure to meet you too! Thanks for the patronage!

0 12
 06-14-2018, 10:16 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(06-14-2018, 09:14 AM)Barao Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 04:07 AM)Johnny Wrote: Welcome to TSN Camilo.  I too am enjoying your soap.  Both in the metal tin and the plastic container.

Thanks Mr. Petree tou are a scholar and a Gentleman!

I try my best to be a gentleman but believe me, I am no scholar. Smile

180 24,730
 06-14-2018, 02:06 PM
User Info
Great, now I want some just for the bowls.

1 60
 06-15-2018, 03:06 AM
User Info
Welcome to TSN

134 13,564
 06-15-2018, 12:19 PM
User Info
Welcome aboard Camilo, and enjoy the company. I do belive you'll enjoy the 'Nook as much as we'll enjoy having you as part of it Smile

And I'm happy to see others here enjoy your soaps as much as I do Biggrin

3 5,438
 06-17-2018, 03:18 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
Gentleman,

We are think of offering a give away for September, October, November and December, any ideas how we could do thsi in a fair way? If we use your idea, you will get a gifve away for it!

0 12
 06-17-2018, 03:26 AM
  • eengler
  • Administrator
  • South Dakota, USA
User Info
You could start a giveaway thread with the monthly offering and ask members to reply "I'm in" or something similar to indicate participation. At the end of your designated timeframe assign them numbers and use a random number generator to select the winner to be announced in the thread.

64 5,073
 06-27-2018, 03:25 PM
User Info
I received the One Finger Ring shavette on Monday.

[Image: 7419ea6a33c7319d368b98d6a791b5f7.jpg]

0 25
 07-01-2018, 11:19 AM
  • Barao
  • Vendor & Manufacturer
  • Portugal
User Info
Very rasy to setup! Loose the head flap, untight the brass screw in the back lay you blade tight the brass nut and lower the flap and you are in for a great shave!

If i can be if help let me know! Enjoy your wet shave!

Camilo

0 12
 07-01-2018, 01:31 PM
User Info
(07-01-2018, 11:19 AM)Barao Wrote: Very rasy to setup! Loose the head flap, untight the brass screw in the back lay you blade tight the brass nut and lower the flap and you are in for a great shave!

If i can be if help let me know! Enjoy your wet shave!

Camilo
Thanks for the information.

0 25