06-23-2018, 09:39 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I am selling these sweet and pretty brushes, because I need funds for other brushes. Call it a reality in the wet shaving world: that we need change from time to time. These brushes are beauties and well taken care of. I've done the best with the knot sizes, as I do not have the initial information, and am only guessing. I'm not sure about the purchase price either. The prices include U.S. shipping. Paypal is fine; no trades, please.

From left to right:

1.  Vladimir Ferdman custom brush with a 24mm BOSS knot and 57mm loft. Some backbone, with plenty of splay. I feel the BOSS  knot has a wee bit of a "scritch," but what is "scritch" to me might not be to another person. My skin is ultra sensitive. The glue bump is relatively small. The handle is just gorgeous, and ergonomic. Your price is $50. (WITHDRAWN)

2.  Doug Korn custom 25mm Uberstoft knot with a 56mm loft. This is a dense knot with pretty good backbone and comfortable splay. Actually, the brush has a super badger feel to it, with soft tips. Minimal glue bump. The handle is faux natural tortoise and faux ivory. The original cost was around $130, if I'm not mistaken. Your price is $50.  ( S O L D )

3.  The Plisson La Maison du Barbier is just a sweet brush that is all about softness of tips and plenty of splay. The brush is a wee bit too soft for me overall. I have used it only once. New, it is priced at $40. Your price is $30.  ( S O L D )

4.  Envy Shave. This is one of the prettiest brushes I have seen. In a way, it is a smaller version of Envy Shave's almost legendary 8 Ball. The Black Wolf fan knot is 24mm, and the loft I would put at 57mm. It's a delightful brush that works fine with soaps or creams. Your price is $50.   ( S O L D )

[Image: hHzmbKR.jpg]

200 4,212
 06-23-2018, 11:27 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Doug Korn brush is sold. The others are still available.

200 4,212
 06-23-2018, 01:23 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
Vlad turns some nice handles. GLWTS

16 926
 06-23-2018, 01:55 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(06-23-2018, 01:23 PM)Puma Wrote: Vlad turns some nice handles. GLWTS
Yes, Vlad does. I've had several of his brushes, all with handsome handles. I love the handle on this one.

200 4,212
 06-23-2018, 07:28 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Doug Korn and the Plisson brushes are sold. The other two are still available. Great brushes, and quite handsome.

200 4,212
 06-24-2018, 07:31 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Doug Korn, Plisson and Envy Shave brushes are sold. Only the Vladimir Ferdman BOSS brush remains. It's a beautiful brush and a lather monster. Grab it while it's hot. Or something like that.

200 4,212