06-26-2018, 03:33 PM
User Info
For sale is an excellent condition, polished Asylum XL-T razor in brass. No box is included. This razor was professionally polished by the same person who polishes razors for Paradigm Shaveware. 

Sorry for the crappy pictures as they don't do the razor justice at all. The razor is starting to develop a patina and I didn't want to shine it up. It was used one time since coming back from the polisher.

I am looking to get $140 shipped for this.

36 400
 06-26-2018, 07:27 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
(06-26-2018, 03:33 PM)FloridaCreekIndian Wrote: For sale is an excellent condition, polished Asylum XL-T razor in brass. No box is included. This razor was professionally polished by the same person who polishes razors for Paradigm Shaveware. 

Sorry for the crappy pictures as they don't do the razor justice at all. The razor is starting to develop a patina and I didn't want to shine it up. It was used one time since coming back from the polisher.

I am looking to get $150 shipped for this.

For me the XL-T is a beautiful shaver love the design, if you like timeless 95 OC, i feel the Asylum is a slightly better razor closer shaver. It has a thinner head for better manuverbility, handle has grip and good length. very nice blade feel and feed back.

64 817