06-30-2018, 07:38 AM
User Info
I bumped into Shaving Buddy app a couple months ago and started to use it to record inventory and log shaves.  It has been extremely helpful for me to create a record of my shaves with notes I can add on hardware and software. 

The inventory categories are: razors, blades, brushes, lathers, aftershaves and additional cares.  The trial version is free but you can only add five inventory items per category.  I think that the premium price is $2.99 that allows unlimited inventory.

I use an Android device and am not sure if it's also available in the Apple app store.

It has been a great tool for me and thought I would mention it.   Does anyone else use this or something similar?

1 97
 06-30-2018, 07:50 AM
User Info
As I said back when I reviewed the previous version; there is an app for that Tongue

Still use it. Still like it. Better intergrated with Blogger these days than back then. Worth every penny as far as I'm concerned.

3 5,701
 06-30-2018, 08:00 AM
User Info
Very good Hans!  I should have done a better job searching the forums.  Very helpful review with the screenshots.

1 97
 07-19-2018, 07:47 AM
User Info
Thanks! I'll give the App a whirl.
Got it...paid $2.99 to make full version, nice worth it, adding in Collection.

0 33