07-06-2018, 02:08 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Great soap and obviously a favorite.  Should my next #soapyscience be Doc's, Tester 1-2-3, or the new Hanelai?  Other option is order the Mint Mint.
[Image: 1TTlMD5.jpg][Image: Z8htj2t.jpg]

9 687
 07-06-2018, 07:44 PM
User Info
Wow!!!
Must be great soap - how long did it take you to finish the tub?

1 66
 07-07-2018, 12:18 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
That's impressive!  I have yet to finish a soap at all.
Soapy Science is great soap.
I hit bottom with one of my Grooming Dept soaps but that's as close as I got.

48 2,065
 07-07-2018, 05:24 AM
User Info
Soapy Science is definitely a soap worth finishing! Maybe one day I will learn what finishing a soap feels like...

5 200
 07-07-2018, 02:59 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
I was probably one of the first buyers on opening day - early May.  Daily shaver.  I used creams for 3 years and their shelf life is shorter and much less diverse - easy to develop the habit to finish tubs.  I should also credit my parents and clean plates. 

SoapyScience quickly became a favorite and basically used 6 times a week
- any soap that is fruity and mild-->medium scent will be liked
- with the switch to soaps, my lathering technique was marginal.  Watched the video and even impressed myself with the easy lathering
- slick is under statement.  Got soap on right hand ring finger, first time in ump-teen years i was able to remove my college class ring
- nice face feel after the shave

For those that never finish tubs, I may have a deal for you.  My Soapy Science Tester 1-2-3 is full to the top - closer to 8 oz than the standard 5 oz.  Scent is a milder version of Hanalei (which I purchased as part of forum buy).  Never used yet as I realized I never would finish.

9 687
 07-07-2018, 03:17 PM
  • Boonie21
  • Soapy Science Soaps
  • Atlanta, Ga
User Info
(07-07-2018, 02:59 PM)SCOV Wrote: I was probably one of the first buyers on opening day - early May.  Daily shaver.  I used creams for 3 years and their shelf life is shorter and much less diverse - easy to develop the habit to finish tubs.  I should also credit my parents and clean plates. 

SoapyScience quickly became a favorite and basically used 6 times a week
- any soap that is fruity and mild-->medium scent will be liked
- with the switch to soaps, my lathering technique was marginal.  Watched the video and even impressed myself with the easy lathering
- slick is under statement.  Got soap on right hand ring finger, first time in ump-teen years i was able to remove my college class ring
- nice face feel after the shave

For those that never finish tubs, I may have a deal for you.  My Soapy Science Tester 1-2-3 is full to the top - closer to 8 oz than the standard 5 oz.  Scent is a milder version of Hanalei (which I purchased as part of forum buy).  Never used yet as I realized I never would finish.

Love It! You are the 3rd or 4th person to mention a ring coming off after using our soap that hadn’t came off in years. Smile

105 1,700
 07-09-2018, 09:03 AM
User Info
Awesome!  I used the Lollipop Citrus again this morning, too.  It's one of my favorite soaps ever.  (Obviously, I also love Doc's Special Blend, which is also in constant rotation.)  

I use Soapy Science probably about 4-5 days a week.   

As far as which scent to use next, they are all good, and I'm biased, but you should go with Doc's Special Blend!

3 1,932
 07-18-2018, 02:43 PM
  • Boonie21
  • Soapy Science Soaps
  • Atlanta, Ga
User Info
Lollipop Citrus has been one of our top sellers since launch, competing closely w/ Doc's and Rosa Pura.  Mint Mint sales have spiked lately as well I think due to the peppermint/ cooling effect during the summer heat.

105 1,700