07-10-2018, 11:48 PM
  • DannyZ
  • Harker Heights, TX
User Info
I received this yesterday.  First, the scent. (Disclaimer;  my sense of smell is neither refined, nor particularly strong) Upon opening the tub and inhaling, I detected a slight gamey scent.  This doesn't bother me but I know some won't like it.  It did go away after lathering.  It smells exactly like the beach in Pula, Croatia.  I know that's not overly helpful bit it smells like fresh air, with a hint of salty water, and a touch of citrus.

Upon touching the soap with my brush, the lather almost created itself.  This might have been the easiest soap to lather that I have ever used.  It will hold a lot of water and gets incredibly slick.  It isn't as thick of a lather as the original base but cushions just as well.

The post shave was incredible.  I think it's better than the original base.

This is a fantastic soap that provides an excellent shave with wonderful post shave feel.

1 88
 07-11-2018, 05:06 AM
User Info
Been curious about this one.  Some of the beach scents come off as cheap suntan lotion (which I'm not a huge fan of).

Did you get any coconut from the scent?

15 629
 07-12-2018, 04:00 AM
  • DannyZ
  • Harker Heights, TX
User Info
(07-11-2018, 05:06 AM)22bulldog Wrote: Been curious about this one.  Some of the beach scents come off as cheap suntan lotion (which I'm not a huge fan of).

Did you get any coconut from the scent?

Maybe a slight hint of coconut.  It definitely doesn't smell like a cheap suntan lotion to me.

1 88