07-21-2018, 06:00 AM
User Info
Had my first shave with this variety of Eufros today.  While it lathered much like Manuel's other soaps, the scent and menthol feel while shaving was just spectacular.

The menthol part reminds me a little of Stirling MITA, but with a much more complex scent.  The spices underneath the lime and menthol add just that extra layer of interest.

I wished I had the balm to try out with it, but my cucumber witch hazel and Myrsol Limon will do for now.

9 210
 07-21-2018, 07:19 AM
User Info
Thanks for posting your thoughts about Eufros Lima Especias.  I don't care for citrus dominant scents, but find JabonMan soaps to be among the best available.  I currently have six in my rotation, which I acquired either from Manuel himself or BullGoose.  I would normally have the Tobacco, but it's currently unavailable.  The Agarwood is permanently discontinued, but I have one backup.

[Image: w8DAFWw.jpg]

60 10,499
 07-21-2018, 10:22 AM
User Info
(07-21-2018, 07:19 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Thanks for posting your thoughts about Eufros Lima Especias.  I don't care for citrus dominant scents, but find JabonMan soaps to be among the best available.  I currently have six in my rotation, which I acquired either from Manuel himself or BullGoose.  I would normally have the Tobacco, but it's currently unavailable.  The Agarwood is permanently discontinued, but I have one backup.

[Image: w8DAFWw.jpg]

Ricardo, 

I know what you mean about citrus dominant scents and many don't appeal to me either.   I do like Stirling MITA (mostly I believe due to the menthol presence) so I took a leap on the Eufros Lima Especias.  Glad that I did.

I ordered a couple soaps from Manuel a couple months and the TSN LE from Bullgoose in addition to snagging some from BST boards.

I have heard such great things about the Tobacco.  How is the Agarwood and Sandalwood?

Steve

9 210