07-23-2018, 09:43 AM
User Info
After being told by many people how great the indian Old Spice version is, i finally decided to order a bottle. When a much younger version of myself started shaving, he bought the local version of Old Spice and hated it, so i was a bit skeptic when my package arrived, but i was pleasant surprised, much better than the stuff they sell over here and call it Old Spice. Indeed i like it so much i would love to have a matching shaving soap, it seems a lot of soap makers are producing their own interpretation of Old Spice shaving soap. So far i have seen soaps from Mystic Water, PAA, Soap Commander and Stirling. Now my question, is there a chance that somebody here on this forum has the indian Old Spice AS and can recommend me a soap that smells similar? Many thanks for your help.

0 33
 07-23-2018, 09:47 AM
User Info
Nothing smells exactly like it that I’ve tried. My favorites so far have been barrister and Mann and soap commander endurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 1,050
 07-23-2018, 10:36 AM
User Info
Go with B&M Reserve Spice. That's the soap I match with my vintage juice.

Sent from my Samsung S8+

2 190
 07-23-2018, 11:52 AM
  • Nero
User Info
PAA performance is every bit as good (better, if I'm being totally honest) as B&M Reserve, and PAA scent is more like the original OS.
I would say get PAA and B&M, but if I have to recommend one it's PAA.

98 4,112
 07-23-2018, 12:33 PM
User Info
Thanks for your recommendations, i had my eye on the Soap Commander Endurance, but B&M Reserve Spice sounds also very promising. I guess i will have to buy them both.

0 33