08-23-2018, 05:12 AM
User Info
How do one know when James has items for sale. I sign up for the newsletter but I receive  not one notification .  I will not sit in front of a computer screen 24/7 waiting for items to come up for sale.

3 88
 08-23-2018, 07:49 AM
  • chrism
  • England, UK
User Info
(08-23-2018, 05:12 AM)rakkasans 2187 Wrote: How do one know when James has items for sale. I sign up for the newsletter but I receive  not one notification .  I will not sit in front of a computer screen 24/7 waiting for items to come up for sale.

Unfortunately, you won't get a notification - I have also signed up for the newsletter but I have never received one and he has stopped using Twitter for notifications. The only way to know is by looking at the website on a regular basis or by looking at these forums as people usually post when there is stock available. Unfortunately you have to be quick as the window is usually open for 20 minutes or so.

0 32
 08-23-2018, 09:18 AM
User Info
(08-23-2018, 07:49 AM)chrism Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 05:12 AM)rakkasans 2187 Wrote: How do one know when James has items for sale. I sign up for the newsletter but I receive  not one notification .  I will not sit in front of a computer screen 24/7 waiting for items to come up for sale.

Unfortunately, you won't get a notification - I have also signed up for the newsletter but I have never received one and he has stopped using Twitter for notifications. The only way to know is by looking at the website on a regular basis or by looking at these forums as people usually post when there is stock available. Unfortunately you have to be quick as the window is usually open for 20 minutes or so.

Thanks for the update.

3 88