08-23-2018, 06:22 PM
User Info
Hello,

Has anyone has used all three scents of the ABC aftershave milk (almond, sandalwood, tobacco)?  Does one stand out or perform better than the other two?

1 87
 08-24-2018, 09:05 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
All perform equally.

My favorite scent is the green tobacco.

174 1,601
 08-24-2018, 01:31 PM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
ABC Balms all I use.  Find Almond Milk stings a little but all are best performers on market period except the apricot hull which is slightly better.  Sandalwood scent grows on one but favourite is Green Tobacco scentwise if it matters

3 322
 08-26-2018, 08:16 AM
User Info
Ahhhhh, tough question.  I purchased Green Tobacco and Apricot Hull last summer.  First photo was taken the day they arrived, the next 2 show how the bottles look today.  As you can see, I use the Green Tobacco more than the Apricot.  

I really like the Apricot, even as a sweet summer fragrance—just not too often.  It's not an everyday kinda scent for me.  The Green Tobacco is terrific in the autumn, in my opinion.  I'll be back to it very soon.

Sandalwood sounds delightful, and I may try that next.  Not sure if the Almond is one that I want to get, however.  I wish there was some way I could smell some before buying.

[Image: 1U2WHIu.jpg]

[Image: tITdsia.jpg]

[Image: SdBVLFr.jpg]

1 506
 08-28-2018, 04:36 PM
User Info
Great stuff David.  Is the apricot balm much thicker than the tobacco milk as stated in the description?  I live in humid Florida and thick balms will make my face shiny and oily.

1 87
 08-29-2018, 11:32 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
Live in GA and workout outdoors daily yearround - no delta I can tell in thickness and both outstanding BUT the Apricot Hull will heal the face from razor burn just a tad better than any of the other variants which are still superior to anything on the market and have tried every product.  Have used at least 3 bottles of every variant of ABC balm.

3 322
 08-29-2018, 12:36 PM
User Info
Thanks Dan.  Gonna wait for Phil to have a sale.  I will buy the Apricot and Sandalwood aftershaves and I am about out of the ABC almond shave cream.   Hopefully there will be a Labor Day sale.

1 87
 09-05-2018, 07:11 PM
User Info
Phil did have a labor day sale. so I busted the piggy bank.  I am very impressed with the aftershave milk (sandalwood and tobacco).  DanLaw was spot on about the Apricot balm.  I had some bad razor burn on Monday so I used the balm.   It healed and soothed my face.  I am very impressed.   I am also impressed with the Czech and Speake Oxford and Cambridge aftershave and cologne.  Probably the best lotion I have used so far.

1 87
 09-06-2018, 12:24 PM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
Apricot is a bit thicker then the rest. My favorite is the Apricot, then Sandalwood, then Green Tobacco, and then Rosa Antica (which is technically a moisturizing milk, but works wonderfully). Unfortunately, the Almond oil in any shape and form  irritates my skin.

120 1,759