08-26-2018, 11:17 AM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
I love these brushes and hate to sell them, but I have similar brushes in the rotation to all three. I'm looking at a brush that is pretty rare so I need to sell a couple of these. If I sell two I will probably keep the third so act fast if you want one. Prices include shipping to any United State. I might consider UK and Canada but will have to check on shipping cost before committing, and would ask buyer to pitch in a little extra. Here they are:

Paladin Chief 26mm Ivory with a 2CSLE4 knot. These knots are amazing and, out of these three, this is the one I would most like to keep. Since I have a 2CSLD4 Falstaff I'm willing to part with this one for the cause. Ken's Ivory is beautiful and the CSLE is dense and firm with gel-like tips. These go for $160 plus shipping from Paladin. The brush is less than a year old and it is in a rotation with about a dozen other brushes so I'd say it has been used about thirty times. $135 shipped CONUS. SOLD

M&F 2XL. Beautiful Ivory handle with a tortoise band. I have another 2xl. That one is a simple ebony handle, but it is a newer knot that I prefer to this one. This one is still very good, but the other one has a bit more backbone. This one is from the early days of the Sears/Lee collaboration so its been around for a little less than two years. A two color 2xl from Brad would cost about $260 today. The ShaveNook chart says $230. I'll take $185 CONUS. SOLD

Elite Razor 26mm Manchurian White in a Faux Horn handle. Tall handles from Elite like this one usually go for about $60 and a Manchurian White knot is $65 for a 26mm. This is a great firm knot with super soft tips (moderately gel-like). Big hefty handle. I have another Elite Manchurian in Wolf Whiskers handle. $85 $80 CONUS.[Image: 3KekdlJ.jpg]

18 1,059
 08-26-2018, 01:30 PM
  • Niro884
  • Stoney Creek, Ontario CANADA
User Info
Beautiful offerings.  Great seller.

76 1,127
 08-26-2018, 01:38 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Sweet brushes, Puma! GLWTS

19 4,412
 08-26-2018, 02:18 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. M&F and Paladin are sold. I'm going to leave the Elite up for sale for a while. It really is a great knot. Soft tips, at least 26mm and pretty dense. Set at a low loft under 50mm it has great backbone and very little splay.

18 1,059
 08-28-2018, 02:27 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
Elite reduced to $80.

18 1,059
 08-31-2018, 06:51 AM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
It looks like there is no interest in the Elite so administrators can close this one. Thanks TSN and thanks to the buyer of the other two. I hope you enjoy them. I did.

18 1,059