09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
User Info
I know many here are familiar with Nancy Boy, but many may not know about them. They are a couple of
San Francisco guys who produce a limited line of highly respected "natural" skin care products. I have two of there
excellent shave creams and balms, SIGNATURE SHAVE CREAM, has a slight peppermint kind of scent.
REPLENISHING SHAVE CREAM, slightly cucumber and maybe basil/oregano? I used the Replenishing today, it
is really good. I do suffer from a degree of discomfort from 90+% of the shave soaps and creams out there but
not one iota with these two. It can be a brushless cream, to use a brush, I suggest......Soak your brush as normal,
wet face as normal, place a small(see pic.) on finger/s, smear on right & left cheek, same on throat. Have your brush 
wetter than usual, but not just dripping on everything. Now start rubbing your brush....POW !! Instant lather.
A thick, yogurt like lather, really nice... Thumbsup 
[Image: zSMI6kl.jpg]
It's slick....but not like slippery slick. More like a smooth gentle glide of the razor on your face.
After shave face feel is the BEST I've had to date from any soap/cream. That amount in the photo
was enough for three face lathers, only did a two pass shave but I wanted to see if I'd get three on
the soap. You can only get it directly from their website..... Cheers
ADD That one finger tip amount is ALL you use......No more is needed.

0 747
 09-07-2018, 10:14 AM
User Info
HUGE fan here. I rarely use any other cream.

0 197
 09-07-2018, 01:46 PM
User Info
Agreed. They make great products and are nice people. Their brick and mortar store is very classy.

10 330
 09-07-2018, 04:51 PM
User Info
I've been meaning to swing by their storefront. Maybe I'll do that sooner than later.

0 779
 09-07-2018, 06:21 PM
User Info
A great product of the old school.  Sisi

8 1,844