09-11-2018, 05:52 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
WTT : some artisan soaps for English shaving creams.I mainly looking for TOBS lavender , TOBS Avocado , Trumper Violet , Trumper coconut but feel free to contact me if you have any you want to trade.

The first picture , CRSW shaving soaps :

-Citron have been used once
-Sandalwood is 95% left approx
-Oliva Colonia Mediterránea is 80% left approx

Second picture :

-Sapone di Paolo Bosco is brand new
-Sapone di Paolo Arancione have been used twice
-Sapone di Paolo Albera have been used once

Third pic :

-Midnight And Two The Cabin have been used 3 times
-Phoenix and Beau have been used 5 times but sent a little scoop to a friend as a sample
-Cold River Soap Works v 2.0 Bergamot and Clay is 85% left approx

Thanks for looking
[Image: d6b6856c3fa09a5ff57d0c91c768e447.jpg]

[Image: edf376b2194139020b99ecb03474ca0b.jpg]

[Image: 36a33de2e738638a9e6fce5e7cd422e0.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93 7,331
 09-13-2018, 09:12 AM
User Info
PM sent.

24 674
 09-19-2018, 03:04 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
I have more soaps to trade than the ones pictured.If you have any English cream you would like to trade , let me know and Ill send you a list of them.

93 7,331
 09-19-2018, 04:56 PM
User Info
I’m curious Teiste, why exchange top performing soaps from CRSW with (what I personally think are) mediocre performing TOBS creams ?

I just gave my father 10 of my unused TOBS & GFT creams that I have had for 3-4 years. I kept 6 TOBS creams, that I only kept for their great scent. But I only use them for my head shaves (my head area is far less sensitive to shave than my face area)

Just curious.....

25 6,341
 09-19-2018, 05:13 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
(09-19-2018, 04:56 PM)CHSeifert Wrote: I’m curious Teiste, why exchange top performing soaps from CRSW with (what I personally think are) mediocre performing TOBS creams ?

I just gave my father 10 of my unused TOBS & GFT creams that I have had for 3-4 years. I kept 6 TOBS creams, that I only kept for their great scent. But I only use them for my head shaves (my head area is far less sensitive to shave than my face area)

Just curious.....

I used pre shave oils (most of them made by me) and I love traditional English creams.I wish the soaps were the same as they used to be in the past but the creams are still good for me.
Also for nostalgic reasons.When I started wet shaving back in 2008 , is what I used alongside La Toja , Lea and Myrurgia

Hope you’re well , my friend.Im sure you dad was very happy with those creams.

93 7,331
 09-20-2018, 04:18 PM
User Info
Ok Teiste,

I get that reason. Nostalgia.

I still remember your videos back in 2011/2012, I learned a lot from you.

I still think TOBS make solid good performing shaving creams/soaps, but compared to the recent years top artisans like CRSW, B&M, Tabula Rasa, Sapo Varesino, Jabonman, Mike’s Natural, LPL, Caties Lux and the best European non/or whatever they are artisans - ABC, Esbjerg, Castle Forbes and Alvarez Gomez, the 3 T’s and Harris pale in comparison regarding performance on my skin. Still love most of their scents though......

Hope to see you around more on this forum, Teiste.

25 6,341
 09-20-2018, 04:21 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
(09-20-2018, 04:18 PM)CHSeifert Wrote: Ok Teiste,

I get that reason. Nostalgia.

I still remember your videos back in 2011/2012, I learned a lot from you.

I still think TOBS make solid good performing shaving creams/soaps, but compared to the recent years top artisans like CRSW, B&M, Tabula Rasa, Sapo Varesino, Jabonman, Mike’s Natural, LPL, Caties Lux and the best European non/or whatever they are artisans - ABC, Esbjerg, Castle Forbes and Alvarez Gomez, the 3 T’s and Harris pale in comparison regarding performance on my skin. Still love most of their scents though......

Hope to see you around more on this forum, Teiste.

Nostalgia can be very powerful but also , as I say , I love their scents and I use pre shave oil so my skin is perfect after the shave

Yes , Im posting more these days.I should write a review of the Asylum Aloe cream which have been a great discovery for me

93 7,331