09-27-2018, 11:26 AM
User Info
Hi everyone - 

I don't want to sell these, but quite honestly they have not been used recently and I generally don't like to have nice items like these sit in the back of the cabinet.  These prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  If you are an international buyer, please contact me so we can discuss shipping costs and services.

Paladin Shaving Sumo 24mm in Briar.  24mm knot with 49mm loft/48mm free loft.  I have not seen Paladin make a 24mm knot brush in a long time.  Personally I prefer the 24mm as it stays nice and compact in face-lathering.  The Sumo handle itself is both very ergonomic design (having the larger part of the handle on the bottom, it fits into the palm better) and almost art deco.  The knot has lost maybe 1-2 hairs since I've had it.  It comes with the original shipping tube and the cards from Paladin.  I purchased this from the original owner for $140.  They sell new for that same price, but I would like to recoup what I purchased it for: $140.

Karve Brass Razor with "C" Plate and 3.5" handle.  I'll be honest; I don't like stainless steel razors because our water always leave tea stains on the razor and I'm both too lazy to do daily or weekly maintenance and the stains bother me.  Since this is brass, there are no tea stains.  What I love about this razor is that it has all the hallmarks of an artisan razor without the fussiness that sometimes comes with it.  It does develop a patina and oxidation spots, but those are easily removable (as I did with this razor).  The "C" plate is, in my opinion, medium-aggressive akin to a razor such as the Merkur 34C.  I purchased the razor from a member here for $75 and traded the original "D" plate for this one, which I think is perfect for all occasions.  Like the Sumo above, I'd like to get back what I paid: $75.  

As always, feel free to comment about my pricing and descriptions in this thread.  Anything else, please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

85 1,523
 09-27-2018, 04:50 PM
User Info
Sold! Thanks TSN! Moderators please archive.

85 1,523