03-22-2019, 08:24 AM
User Info
Well, it's Friday....Thursday was boring, sooooo, ,(can you guess where this is heading?) I ordered a "tail tidying kit".
To me, and many others, the bike has one really UGLY feature. That's the rear, with the license plate attachment.
Some call it "the dragon tail". A couple of after market companies make a kit to shorten this UGLY tail.
[Image: uBOzDGX.jpg]
The tail....Between the turn signals and license plate.

1 1,073
 03-22-2019, 09:00 AM
User Info
It was finally safe to take my own two wheels out this morning and ride to work... not as speedy (nor as loud), but quite enjoyable none the less Smile

3 6,367
 03-22-2019, 09:39 AM
User Info
(03-22-2019, 09:00 AM)WegianWarrior Wrote: It was finally safe to take my own two wheels out this morning and ride to work... not as speedy (nor as loud), but quite enjoyable none the less Smile

That's great ! It's about the ride. You can feel, smell things. You ride in the sun, you feel the warmth, if the sun hides behind clouds or you pass under shadows, you feel
the coolness. The wind tugging at your legs, arms. The smell of grass, water and dead things too.... Dodgy It's the RIDE...just the RIDE.... Angel

1 1,073
 03-26-2019, 03:01 PM
User Info
The kit arrived today. Shouldn't be too difficult for me to do.... Undecided Only has one page of instructions... Thumbsup 
That's a good sign, isn't it.. Hmm

1 1,073
 03-30-2019, 06:41 AM
User Info
Funny thing happened yesterday. Got an E-mail from the Mgr. of the Belgium company I bought the Shark helmet from. Seems the fact that I didn't get the silver
visor that I ordered, just came to his attention. Even though I did get a refund from PayPal on the visor, he is sending me one free.... Biggrin  They didn't realize who I was/am
and are very sorry for the poor service I received..... Laughing1 So, got a great deal on the helmet, plus a really good deal on the visor. Now, I'll see how long it takes to
arrive.... Sisi

1 1,073
 04-03-2019, 03:47 PM
User Info
Beautiful day.. Shy Went for a short ride...….Got lost, turned into a long ride... Tongue  I can't remember the last time I got lost.
But, I can't remember what I had for dinner last night either.... Confused 
Anyway, great ride...... Winky

1 1,073