10-12-2018, 06:47 AM
User Info
Gentlemen, 

Hello!  Up for sale is a Nathan Zowada, Owner of Nate’s Staights, prototype straight razor.

Nate’s straight razors retail for $300+ USD, and I am selling this rare, beautiful, and fantastic razor for $170 USD with its COA signed by Mr. Zowada himself.  That price includes shipping to anywhere CONUS via USPS Priority, PayPal fees, and a Razor Strop Co. heirloom quality practice strop. International shipping will be just a little more.

I will tell you that in my opinion the fit and finish on Nate’s Razors are second to none.

Razor Specs:

Width:  5/8
Grind:  1/4 hollow ground with tapered tang
Steel:  O-1 Carbon Steel
Hardness:  Heat Treat to 63-64c Rockwell
Scales:  Wood
Hone:  Ridiculously Shave Ready!

The pictures are nice, but I can’t do the razor justice.  The Montegrappa Fountain pen is not included in the sale!

Enjoy!

Vr

Matt

[Image: Tqda8Xo.jpg][Image: MO1ALH3.jpg][Image: faCFRLt.jpg][Image: xN4w1L0.jpg][Image: dacRdAJ.jpg][Image: YTilUsN.jpg][Image: zYLO01w.jpg][Image: 4YaTUl3.jpg][Image: 2TWxz9r.jpg][Image: trKiTnP.jpg][Image: TubdW8a.jpg][Image: EOFmOUR.jpg][Image: vKi5WHF.jpg][Image: XuG2PVu.jpg]

11 458
 10-13-2018, 05:02 AM
User Info
Gents,

To sweeten this deal I am adding a Castle Forbes Lime Shave Cream!  I took the inner lid off, and scraped the cream off...aside from that, it’s unused!  This cream retails for about $40, and it’s very top tier!

I am also throwing a few Croma Diamant DE razor blades in as well!  

Vr

Matt

[Image: I9bfU0h.jpg][Image: CKU6kwJ.jpg][Image: v6ogPOj.jpg]

11 458
 10-13-2018, 05:31 AM
  • Garb
  • Oregon
User Info
Yes pretty sweet razor and the soap, top shelf. I'm not too much into straights but the fountain pen, looks nice. What kind is it?
BTW, good luck with the beautiful razor

0 246
 10-13-2018, 06:10 AM
User Info
Garb,

You should give straights a real go!  They are outstanding, and a true zen activity for me.

If you are into, or want to get into fountain pens, PM...I might have one or two I am willing to part with, and here is my response to your question!

[Image: UJ1oqUn.jpg]

11 458
 10-13-2018, 10:43 AM
User Info
Price Reduction Gents!!! $170 shipped via USPS Priority Mail!

Thanks for looking!

Vr

Matt

11 458
 10-13-2018, 11:19 AM
User Info
Open to reasonable offers, but please no trades at this time.

Vr

Matt

11 458