10-16-2018, 08:14 AM
User Info
I have this Provision Supply SE (polished version) for trade.  I don't believe the polished version is currently available for price comparison.  The matte version is $79 and I believe the polished was about $20 more.  If I'm remembering incorrectly, please let me know.  I don't believe I used this razor.  I ended up with two of the same, and I'm keeping one.  This razor has the medium aggressive plate. 

Also available for trade are the following razors, handles and stand (pictured below):

1) Elite Razor Damascus steel DE handle with Muehle SB head.  The handle was $35 and the head retails for about $20.
2) Muehle Sophist razors - one in genuine horn and the other in bogwood.  These are at least 10 years old and I have been the sole owner of each.  They are very nice razors but have only seen sporadic use through the years in my rotation.  I have periodically applied oil to the horn razor handle.  These originally retained for $150 but trade value is more appropriately $50-75.  Both come with their original boxes.
3) TRADED - Hempel aristocrat style handle in stainless steel (approximately 15 x 85).  I believe these retailed around $75 originally.  I'm not sure if he is still making handles.
4) Windrose wave style handle in stainless steel (approximately 12 x 90).  I believe these retail for around $35.
5) Stainless steel razor stand (holds 4 razors).  This was purchased from Bullgoose and hasn't been used.  I believe it retailed for about $45.

Please shoot me any trade offers including software, brushes, razors or colognes.
I'm specifically interested in an ATT aluminum DE (R1 plate) with Calypso handle.  However, I'm open to other offers so feel free to send one.

[Image: G6ZX4iP.jpg]
[Image: mjP9z0K.jpg]

[Image: LCiFx3G.jpg]

[Image: NVb8eDk.jpg]

[Image: gT8ajqQ.jpg]

[Image: 9q5XGwL.jpg]

58 172
 10-26-2018, 06:03 AM
User Info
Bump.  Open to any offers for software, colognes, brushes or razors.

58 172
 10-26-2018, 05:56 PM
User Info
That jurgen hempel is a beauty! Someone should snap that up, they don’t come around often.

29 1,565