10-25-2018, 12:36 PM
  • w_mcnabb
  • San Antonio, TX
User Info
Looking to get a 'Made in England' era Simpsons 3-band Super Chubby 2. The dense lather hog is what I'm searching for.  Sold mine 4 years ago and recently bought a replacement that is not at all what I remember the hair to be like. Seems just as dense but less backbone, splays easier and has much better flow-through...  I have plenty of brushes, razors and soap to offer in trade or cash ready.  Or trade plus cash whatever suits you. If interested in trades I will send a list over upon request.

90 454
 11-05-2018, 08:21 PM
  • w_mcnabb
  • San Antonio, TX
User Info
I can offer 3 times used super I picked up at the end of August direct from Simpsons [Image: DdKM3tY.jpg]

90 454
 11-10-2018, 01:52 PM
User Info
Hi Scott. If you would take a Tulip 2, get one from Shoebox shave shop. They are selling off some old inventory after the proprietor sadly passed away. I purchased a Tulip 2 and it turned out to be from the grey box Made In England era. Pretty sweet to get one of these brand new. Caveat - the family is having a difficult time fulfilling orders with any speed, but I did get my delivery eventually.

45 1,257
 11-12-2018, 09:24 PM
  • w_mcnabb
  • San Antonio, TX
User Info
Sweet thanks for the heads up Rob I'll check into it I picked up a Tulip 3 not long ago it's great. I'm really hoping for a CH2 but may go for another Tulip!

90 454