10-26-2018, 07:06 PM
  • Sevenbark
  • Lower Clinch River Valley
User Info
For sale: I have a E-4 Re-plated Fatboy. I did not have the razor plated, but have had the razor for a while. The razor operates as expected with a few blems which are. The donor razor had a few specs that were not able to be polished out and are very small and which I am unable to capture. It has been raining here so no sun to make those little scratches look like it has been laying on the highway. The doors have several small flaws all under the, what appears to be, thick plating. All show up in pictures except one or two. The paint seems to have been heavily wiped with a flake out of the nine and the top of the five weak. There is a few marks in the bottom of the knurling where it appears a tool has been on it, all pretty much unnoticeable. Inside and bottom look better than many new ones. So I think that about does it. Kind of sounds like I do not want to sale it, well your right. No reason to keep something my face no longer handles and I am not keeping a FB to shave on 3. PRICE $70 SHIPPED USA INCLUDED.

17 297
 10-26-2018, 09:32 PM
User Info
(10-26-2018, 07:06 PM)Sevenbark Wrote: For sale: I have a E-4 Re-plated Fatboy. I did not have the razor plated, but have had the razor for a while. The razor operates as expected with a few blems which are. The donor razor had a few specs that were not able to be polished out and are very small and which I am unable to capture. It has been raining here so no sun to make those little scratches look like it has been laying on the highway. The doors have several small flaws all under the, what appears to be, thick plating. All show up in pictures except one or two. The paint seems to have been heavily wiped with a flake out of the nine and the top of the five weak. There is a few marks in the bottom of the knurling where it appears a tool has been on it, all pretty much unnoticeable. Inside and bottom look better than many new ones. So I think that about does it. Kind of sounds like I do not want to sale it, well your right. No reason to keep something my face no longer handles and I am not keeping a FB to shave on 3. PRICE $70 SHIPPED USA INCLUDED.
 PM sent

1 76
 10-27-2018, 04:34 AM
  • Sevenbark
  • Lower Clinch River Valley
User Info
PM answered.

17 297
 10-27-2018, 10:26 AM
  • jjfar
  • First in Flight
  • North Carolina