11-03-2018, 10:20 AM
User Info
Been shaving with the same Wolfman Razor for some time now and just sort of feel like it’s time to try something new, so I’d like to trade my Wolfman Razor for a different configuration Wolfman. Could be just the head, or head and handle. I’ll just describe the head for now as I have a couple of different handles.

What I’ve got to trade:
Wolfman WR1, Standard gap, SB, in stainless with polished finish. Excellent condition but the Razor has been used so there are visible light scratches, down side of the mirror polished finish. Could easily be polished back to new condition, if one were so inclined.

One cool and somewhat unique thing about this head is that it’s an early Wolfman, from before James started engraving the baseplates, which you’ll see in one of the photos. Bit of a collector’s item in that sense.

What I’m looking to trade for:

I’m open to just about anything Wolfman other than a Guerrilla, which wouldn’t really be a fair trade, plus I already have one. Would consider WR1 or WR2 with any gap in OC, SB or DC, any metal (would pay the difference in price for Titanium), any finish. Not looking for another Standard gap SB, but I would consider trading for a standard gap OC or DC, since I’ve never tried an OC Wolfman.

Pictures of my WM below, give me a shout if you feel like talking trade. Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

11 76
 11-03-2018, 11:18 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
That is so nice. Wish james would engrave the upper side of the baseplate as he did with bbs. Also would be great if he subtley engraved the gap on the baseplate side ala timeless for those of us with multiple razors

3 292
 11-03-2018, 01:45 PM
User Info
(11-03-2018, 11:18 AM)DanLaw Wrote: That is so nice. Wish james would engrave the upper side of the baseplate as he did with bbs. Also would be great if he subtley engraved the gap on the baseplate side ala timeless for those of us with multiple razors
He used to do that for custom orders, and with his new purchase format probably will again. I can’t say for sure, but it certainly leaves it open for such details.

8 432
 11-04-2018, 09:48 AM
User Info
(11-03-2018, 11:18 AM)DanLaw Wrote: That is so nice. Wish james would engrave the upper side of the baseplate as he did with bbs. Also would be great if he subtley engraved the gap on the baseplate side ala timeless for those of us with multiple razors

Thanks. Yes, I too prefer the engraving somewhere other than the bottom of the baseplate. Was hoping James would engrave the WR2 on top like the BBS1, but I see he went for product uniformity instead, which I understand.

Perhaps as Vigilantesd suggested, other options will be available in the future. At least with this particular razor a person can have the clean aesthetic, or send it back to James for a custom engraving. I dig this razor just the way it is, and never considered having it altered.

11 76
 11-04-2018, 02:33 PM
User Info
(11-04-2018, 09:48 AM)Forged Wrote:

Thanks. Yes, I too prefer the engraving somewhere other than the bottom of the baseplate. Was hoping James would engrave the WR2 on top like the BBS1, but I see he went for product uniformity instead, which I understand.

Perhaps as Vigilantesd suggested, other options will be available in the future. At least with this particular razor a person can have the clean aesthetic, or send it back to James for a custom engraving. I dig this razor just the way it is, and never considered having it altered.
I wasn’t clear what I was referring to, so for clarity, he used to engrave the gap if you requested that, NOT engraving the top side of the baseplate.

8 432