11-04-2018, 05:07 AM
User Info
Hello gents,

This week we have turn 9 years old. We have run some promotions during October to celebrate it.

Enjoy our last promotion, 15% discount using the voucher G&C15. Code valid until next Tuesday 6th November. https://www.giftsandcare.com/en/

It also a pleasure to present you the new range of Epsilon shaving brushes.

Two new handles; one navy blue colour and a combine black and white colours. Butterscotch handle colour is back to stock.

These new handles are offered with synthetic fibre, two band badger and silvertip badger hair. The novelty is the new black synthetic fibre.

https://www.giftsandcare.com/en/155-epsi...ng-brushes

Don’t miss the opportunity to get them with the 15% anniversary discount during the next 3 days!

[Image: s3GZdh.png]

[Image: dwsX5X.jpg]
[Image: 9U7IdR.jpg]
[Image: BzhQEA.jpg]
[Image: 7QJeIN.jpg]
[Image: HBgfdf.jpg]
[Image: f3D490.jpg]
[Image: pMeJ9c.jpg]

2 188
 11-04-2018, 05:19 AM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Juan, congratulations on your anniversary! 15% is a great discount. I’m still enjoying my two Epsilon brushes very much. They are densely packed with excellent backbone and soft tips. Ideal knots.

10 3,122
 11-04-2018, 08:28 AM
User Info
(11-04-2018, 05:19 AM)chazt Wrote: Juan, congratulations on your anniversary! 15% is a great discount. I’m still enjoying my two Epsilon brushes very much. They are densely packed with excellent backbone and soft tips. Ideal knots.

Thank you very much Chazt! Which Epsilon models do you owned? Just for my information. As we want to do something new next year and also reviewing the range of Epsilon models we have, the more feedback I can gather the better.

2 188
 11-04-2018, 03:54 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
(11-04-2018, 08:28 AM)GiftsAndCare.com Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 05:19 AM)chazt Wrote: Juan, congratulations on your anniversary! 15% is a great discount. I’m still enjoying my two Epsilon brushes very much. They are densely packed with excellent backbone and soft tips. Ideal knots.

Thank you very much Chazt! Which Epsilon models do you owned? Just for my information. As we want to do something new next year and also reviewing the range of Epsilon models we have, the more feedback I can gather the better.

I have examples from the second release of Epsilon brushes. Both are faux horn. The 2 band is 55mm and the 3 band is 50mm. These are the only knots in my collection that rival Simpsons Chubby for density.

10 3,122
 11-05-2018, 07:05 AM
User Info
(11-04-2018, 03:54 PM)chazt Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 08:28 AM)GiftsAndCare.com Wrote:

I have examples from the second release of Epsilon brushes. Both are faux horn. The 2 band is 55mm and the 3 band is 50mm. These are the only knots in my collection that rival Simpsons Chubby for density.

Thank you for your feedback Charlie. Nice ones!

2 188