11-09-2018, 09:58 AM
User Info
It appears that the relentless march to add more blades has temporarily come to an end at Gillette.  On Wednesday, they announced a new razor cartridge that fits Fusion handles but has only TWO blades for dudes with sensitive skin.

But no surprise, it will cost about the same as the 5-blade Fusion carts (so it will help protect my PG dividend going forward).  Suggested retail is $8 for a handle with one cart and $18 for a pack of four carts.

It should be on the shelves in December in time for Santa to shave with it while protecting his frost-bitten face.

Keep clam,
Terry

Moderator Note:  Links to websites not affiliated with TSN removed.

0 55
 01-01-2019, 09:32 AM
User Info
If you want to try this out, Gillette is offering free samples in limited quantities.

Moderator Note:  Link to website not affiliated with TSN deleted.

Terry

0 55
 01-01-2019, 09:44 AM
User Info
Betcha samples of these will go out in Bevel's next subscription mailing.

3 836
 01-01-2019, 10:52 AM
User Info
Hmm.. no option to have them ship to Norway (or outside the US at all). Shame, would be fun to try and compare to the Sensor I started shaving with way back when.

3 5,947
 01-13-2019, 07:09 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Actually tried this today and I don,t think I have ever had such a smooth face....just for the record I always use a DE razor and finish up with a Fusion on my jaw line and neck area...I,m going to compare this with a regular Fusion and this new one next time and I,ll report back...has only 2 blades with some space between them and various other pieces...at any rate it seems to work just like they say and for me I can use the blade in this manner for a month or more so cost is no big deal...only place i could find the blades was at Rite Aid and the cost is $4.24 per blade (package of 4)....so what the hell why not try it has always been my game plan.....Actually just did that and for my touch up the Skin Guard is better....Kind of like a Sensor  modified...at any rate I like it for my shaving tool set.

6 2,107