11-28-2018, 05:32 PM
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
(11-27-2018, 06:41 PM)chazt Wrote: The R1 arrived today and I just took my first ATT shave. I paired the head with an iKon bulldog handle. After just one shave I’m already very pleased with this razor. Two passes to BBS with no irritation. Looks good, sounds good. Thanks, Stan Smile

You are most welcome.

0 393
 11-28-2018, 07:08 PM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
An ATT R1 was my first contemporary SS DE razor quite a few years ago. Then in a frenzy of getting a new shiny thing I accumulated way too many razors. Cleaning up my den I sold my ATT razors. Three years later, thanks to Stan's generous sale, I got myself another R1 and I cannot be happier - this is the razor that works for me as good as my all time favorite BlackBirds SB first gen.

Thank you Stan for this great opportunity and for the awesome razors!

Alex

122 1,836
 12-10-2018, 12:36 PM
User Info
Last friday I picked up my 5 piece close comb set from the local post station here in Germany. A great razor, I could not wait open the box and I did so while driving car. I was so Impressed that I could not concentrate on driving car. Thank you Stan for designing this great razor. If I would have known that ATT offers such phenomenal razors with such an impressive quality I would have bought much earlier. The razor is worth twice and much more the money I spent while your great 50% sale.

0 1
 12-11-2018, 10:13 PM
User Info
I just saw this but the code doesnt work... Boo...i missed the window

0 11