11-21-2018, 10:35 AM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Just got one of these and when you consider the cost and easy availability I must highly recommend this razor....it is called the MARVEL by FINE ACCOUTREMENTS...only $40.00 and it shaves great...nice plating and can easily use any handle if you find the original a bit short.....with all these new razors coming out at such high prices it is nice to see something for a much lower cost that looks  and shaves great and can actually be ordered....check it out.

6 2,104
 11-21-2018, 11:12 AM
User Info
I don't care for the Zinc razor, BUT I like the tie..... Cool 
[Image: TIE-MUG-ORANGE-2T.jpg?1509101963]

1 868
 11-29-2018, 11:36 AM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
The odds are the zinc which is quality plated will probably outlast all of us....this is an excellent razor..shaves extremely well and can be used with any handle....(the original is a bit short for my hands)...I,m reaching for this razor almost every shave...might even pick up a backup.Also their aftershaves and soaps are excellent and very reasonably priced.....love the classic American Blend

6 2,104
 12-13-2018, 04:09 AM
User Info
(11-21-2018, 10:35 AM)Harvey Wrote: Just got one of these and when you consider the cost and easy availability I must highly recommend this razor....it is called the MARVEL by FINE ACCOUTREMENTS...only $40.00 and it shaves great...nice plating and can easily use any handle if you find the original a bit short.....with all these new razors coming out at such high prices it is nice to see something for a much lower cost that looks  and shaves great and can actually be ordered....check it out.

I saw this razor online a couple of months ago or so and was intrigued.  After reading your post, I gave it a second, closer look.  Simply from looking at photos, this appears to be a razor unlike others.  The razor head appears to be quite unique.  Comments state that it has some good heft to it.

Certainly looks worthy of adding to a razor collection based on the razor head design alone.Smile

1 7