12-13-2018, 04:53 PM
User Info
I opened another today.....Tossed after 3 strokes !!!! This is the crappiest blade I have ever used!

1 1,032
 12-16-2018, 09:13 AM
User Info
Hate em, save your money!

0 82
 12-17-2018, 04:58 PM
User Info
I'm being asked by the seller of these horrible blades to change my review of the BIC blades.
He's playing the "hurting my family" card. I told him I was sorry, my review was on the BIC blades,
not on him.

1 1,032
 12-18-2018, 02:02 AM
User Info
(12-17-2018, 04:58 PM)zipper Wrote: I'm being asked by the seller of these horrible blades to change my review of the BIC blades.
He's playing the "hurting my family" card. I told him I was sorry, my review was on the BIC blades,
not on him.

Honesty goes a long way in life... he might feel that you're hurting his business, yet you're protecting all those who might buy from him and be disappointed.

3 6,143
 02-04-2019, 06:05 AM
User Info
It's 2019...…...Why not try another tuck. Be fair..... Angel 
OK.....I did.... Nono

LOUSY BLADE...…..WORST BLADE I HAVE EVER USED... Angry

1 1,032
 02-04-2019, 08:54 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
These are made in Greece as you know. Believe it or not, they're not widely available. On the contrary, Bic Astors are almost everywhere. 

BCP are good blades IMHO, far better than the Astors. I do have some tucks and use them mainly with the WR1. I get wonderful shaves.

It's a pretty sharp blade, sharper than the Astras. I like them and I always have a few around.

I really don't know what to say about the OP experience, blades are a pretty subjective issue.

It's certainly not the worst blade, actually there are many good reviews on forums and vendors' sites. If they were indeed the worst, then what would we have to say about the Derbys?

59 2,501
 02-04-2019, 12:13 PM
User Info
(02-04-2019, 08:54 AM)nikos.a Wrote: These are made in Greece as you know. Believe it or not, they're not widely available. On the contrary, Bic Astors are almost everywhere. 

BCP are good blades IMHO, far better than the Astors. I do have some tucks and use them mainly with the WR1. I get wonderful shaves.

It's a pretty sharp blade, sharper than the Astras. I like them and I always have a few around.

I really don't know what to say about the OP experience, blades are a pretty subjective issue.

It's certainly not the worst blade, actually there are many good reviews on forums and vendors' sites. If they were indeed the worst, then what would we have to say about the Derbys?

I will admit that the 100 blades I have may have been made during a holiday event, and the quality control employees were hung over or perhaps sabotage by a disgruntled worker.
These ARE worse than Derbys…..Astors Are BETTER than these blades.

1 1,032
 03-18-2019, 05:02 AM
User Info
You can't say I'm not fair. Opened a new tuck (5 so far)…..Lousy blade!! Now, I've used a few brands, Astor, Treets, Falcon, Shark,
Rockwell, Viking's Sword, Trig, Tiger, Q-Shave and probably every blade you know and use. BUT, THIS IS THE WORST BLADE.
I can not get a shave out of this blade. Someone had to have been asleep when these were made.
[Image: sap4TR9.jpg]
I can't imagine a company intentionally making a blade THIS BAD.

1 1,032
 03-19-2019, 07:34 PM
User Info
I've tried those - mine were made in Greece as well.

The only positive thing I can say I remember about them is that they didn't rust.  

I've been going through my store of supplies lately and came upon an unopened tuck ...went right into the recycle bin.

12 101
 03-20-2019, 01:02 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
These are only made in Greece.

No company makes any product intentionally bad.

It doesn't suit you. I don't get why you "have to" like a blade. Move on. That's what I'd do.

BCP are very sharp blades though.

59 2,501
 03-20-2019, 02:22 AM
User Info
(03-20-2019, 01:02 AM)nikos.a Wrote: These are only made in Greece.

No company makes any product intentionally bad.

It doesn't suit you. I don't get why you "have to" like a blade. Move on. That's what I'd do.

BCP are very sharp blades though.

It has nothing to do with "suiting " me....It has to do with being a S*&##Y BLADE.
It is mainly about POOR QUALITY CONTROL or LACK OF QUALITY CONTROL.
And BCP, based upon my 100 blades are NOT sharp blades. My statements here
are not my opinion, they are a FACT. A fact is different from an opinion.
All I'm trying to do is alert members of a gamble they are taking with these blades.

1 1,032
 03-20-2019, 02:37 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
It's s%^&* for you. The blade is not s%^&/. I can only accept such statements from newbies. I could also quote several posts and threads that suggest otherwise.

I use it exclusively with my WR1 (0.61) and get wonderful shaves.

You can't really judge a blade based on other people's observations, so let them try for themselves.

We got it. You don't like it. Thanks for your service

59 2,501