01-24-2019, 07:35 PM
User Info
Nice video Zac! This is worth a watch for a lot of new wet-shavers, just to witness how non-rushed face lathering can/should be - and how to add water slowly. Saponificio Varesino is fairly forgiving, but you can really see how the lather becomes super dense and shiny as water is added. That wet, slapping sound!

The one-sided lather/shave threw me off Smile also when you dried your face in-between passes - I generally re-wet my face.

35 1,892
 01-31-2019, 06:46 AM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Worcester
User Info
I had my first shave with the Asylum Colonia this morning and I am supremely impressed. The lather was easy to build and was plenty slick for me. It did not dry out on my face. Those qualities alone will keep it in my den, but let's get to the scent! Wow! I absolutely love it. Post shave followed by the matching aftershave has left my skin feeling smooth and well nourished, even on this -6F day!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

40 1,928
 02-03-2019, 07:58 AM
User Info
Used it today, great shave followed with the Asylum Colonia aftershave. Due to two of the ingredients in it,  And MANY OTHER soaps,
I must limit to one or two times a week. Due to my diligence in avoiding certain ingredients I'm able to enjoy my SV products on Sunday... Thumbup

1 1,073