12-08-2018, 09:20 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

The REX Ambassador adjustable razor is a great shaver. Unfortunately, it is a wee bit heavy for my arthritic hands. Also, even on the lower settings, the blade feel is a little more than I like. My ideal shavers are the RAW RS-10, Paradigm SE and OneBlade Genesis, and I think I will stay with them for now. Much has been written about the REX Ambassador's fit and finish, so I won't into that. The razor will make a fine Christmas present for yourself, or for someone you know. The price is $165 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: xa9wzyH.jpg]

178 3,696
 12-08-2018, 09:59 AM
User Info
Having bought a razor from Obie in the past, I can testified that whoever will buy this razor will receive a razor that is in immaculate condition and that it will be very carefully packed!

Wish I had the money to buy it right now so I can give it a try!

GLWTS

0 7
 12-08-2018, 10:08 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(12-08-2018, 09:59 AM)ImJustMe Wrote: Having bought a razor from Obie in the past, I can testified that whoever will buy this razor will receive a razor that is in immaculate condition and that it will be very carefully packed!

Wish I had the money to buy it right now so I can give it a try!

GLWTS
Ah, my friend, thank you for the kind words.

Yes, the razor is in perfect condition. Interestingly enough, the shave is close to that of the straight razor, and I have been a predominantly straight razor shaver. With the condition of my hands, however, more and more I have to use safety razors, which are easier on the hands. Anyway, this razor is in perfect condition, and it will shave you into next century.

178 3,696
 12-08-2018, 11:21 AM
User Info
PM Sent

0 1,030
 12-08-2018, 11:24 AM
User Info
Excellent price. Too bad I already have one or I would snatch it up.

0 67
 12-08-2018, 11:25 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The razor sold. Thank you.

178 3,696