12-11-2018, 05:49 PM
User Info
Hello to everyone-

I have been using the Sabre L1 for a few weeks now and have really enjoyed it. It is super smooth and simply a treat to use.

I really need nothing more aggressive, but I was curious how much more aggressive is the face feel of the L2? I shave daily and find the L1 to be fantastic, but I was curious if it is worth having the L2 plate for those rare occasions when I have a couple of days’ growth.

Thanks!

12 512
 12-11-2018, 08:24 PM
  • Nero
User Info
For me, the L1 could be used every day with excellent results. Never a nick or any irritation.

And, for me, the L2 is noticeably more efficient, and a bit more aggressive. I have gotten some nicks from it but probably user error.
Like everyone says, you can try it out and send back within 30 days for full refund.

Personally, I'd love an L1.5 (between L1 and L2)... but I don't think that will happen.
(Some guys want an L3 but that would be way too aggressive for me.)

84 3,590
 12-11-2018, 08:43 PM
User Info
When I first bought the Sabre from a fellow TSN member it came with baseplate 1. I found it to be efficient, but a tad too mild. Subsequently, I purchased baseplate 2 from another TSN member and it hit the sweet spot. I’d say that on those occasions where you have several days of beard growth, #2 comes in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 129