12-12-2018, 02:26 PM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
Need to free up some funds to buy kids lumps of coal and myself something nice.  Biggrin  Prices include CONUS shipping

Reduced prices good until tomorrow. Items will be removed then. Trying to only visit PO once this weekend. 

Thater 49125/3 28mm- presents as new. Purchased on this forum, but I prefer the 26mm version. This particular brush has a little more backbone than most 3 bands I've tried. More than the 26mm version I have. Almost like a Shavemac 2 band, but not quite. Discontinued retail $189 Asking $110 Now $100 ***SOLD***

Ikon B1 OSS- B1 coated dual comb head. OC side is a little milder than the Gillette New LC, and the SB side a tad more aggressive than a Gillette Tech. Retail $125 asking $60 Now $50

Open to trade for a Tanifuji 6/8+. I would love a Spalding, but open to others as well. 

----SOLD----

Henckels Friodur 17 Inox- Blade is a little over 7/8.  Inox is their stainless steel version. Feels heavy, maybe 1/2 hollow. I am not too certain on how to judge this yet. Asking $120*** SOLD***
Westholme Cordovan/Linen strop- Width is just under 3". has a few scratches on the cordovan side. Almost like it was stropped with a blade that had a fancy spine. They weren't caused by the cutting edge.  Linen side presents as new.  Purchased from this very forum. Alstair has stopped making strops for the time being. Retail $229 asking $100 ***SOLD***
Tony Miller Artisan Heirloom No2 Fast Bridle/Cotton 3"- No cuts or nicks of any kind. I did use a light coating of CrOx on the cotton side. I used it twice and didn't like it. I washed it off. If you look there are remnants of the green paste on the cotton side. I took pics of this. Has upgraded handles (+$14). Total retail is $94 plus shipping. Withdrawn 

[Image: CBnFfDo.jpg]

[Image: pWJF0WN.jpg]

[Image: sV6IKMF.jpg]

[Image: nOt5DqM.jpg]

[Image: xXxd6Ct.jpg]

[Image: m1lPBIy.jpg]

[Image: MEAYDxT.jpg]

[Image: Hqf1YTS.jpg]

[Image: XcOt0xw.jpg]

98 1,878
 12-12-2018, 07:39 PM
User Info
That Thäter is the last of a legendary handle folks, better get it while it lasts!

35 1,811
 12-14-2018, 03:54 PM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
Westholme SOLD

Prices reduced on Thater and Ikon OSS. Prices good until tomorrow when items will be removed. Trying to only visit PO once this weekend.

98 1,878
 12-15-2018, 02:43 PM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
Withdrawn

98 1,878