12-16-2018, 12:34 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
Tried everything. Twenty hairs a shave. The vendor here in Australia where I purchased the brush has closed down, so the option of returning it to them is out.

I sold off my Case very cheaply to help fund this new travelling brush, but I really don’t think it is going to recover. It’s not getting bald, but it is a bit of a drag. My ‘modern’ Chubby 2 is a bit like this, too. ?

Dies anyone have any suggestions?

Shaun

0 2,095
 12-16-2018, 12:59 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Contact Mark. He values customers’ satisfaction and may have a solution.

14 3,459
 12-17-2018, 12:33 PM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
Thank you Charlie. Mark gave me a comprehensive reply, and I am following his instructions closely. I will report in on this thread when I have completed the process.

I never use really hot water for a shave (I can’t: Australian law prohibits access to water hotter than 50 degrees celsius in domestic taps; a bit ‘nanny state’, but it has apparently reduced rates of scalding quite significantly in children and elderly folk) so therefore isn’t the cause or contributing factor to shedding. And I also clean and rinse properly, etc etc. I never apply undue pressure. This brush just sheds.

0 2,095
 12-17-2018, 03:01 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Glad to hear it, Shaun. I didn’t know that Australia regulates the temperature of domestic water heaters. Nobody enjoys being scalded...

14 3,459