12-20-2018, 08:22 PM
User Info
Hello all,  I have extremely sensitive skin and have been looking for a trying an injector blade setup. I was looking into these blades because not having constant razor burn is worth the money if its is yhat sharp and that comfortable,  any ideas if these would work well?    

Moderator Note:  Link to website not affiliated with TSN removed.

0 1
 12-20-2018, 08:37 PM
User Info
Tyler, welcome to TSN.  We removed the link from your post because our rules do not allow links to websites not affiliated with us.

You linked to a manufacturer of industrial blades.  It's unlikely any industrial blade is suitable for shaving.  Assuming your inquiry about injector blades for shaving is serious, our members are knowledgeable and can give you suggestions.

54 8,458
 12-21-2018, 10:55 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
I also have semi-sensitive skin but copper-wire for stubble.  With injector razors, I find that the higher the letter code the better (more mild) paired with the sharpest blades you can find.
Any Schick razor from the L-series (Hydromagic) & M-series (adjustable) on up to the last made (Type-O) paired with Chinese-made Schick blades "Chicks" would be my recommendation.  Personally, I have a decent stash of Schick Platinum-Plus (NOS) and Schick platinum twin blades (NOS) which I prefer but they are very hard to find and expensive when you find them.  "Chicks" are easy to find and decently priced.

48 2,081