12-26-2018, 01:02 PM
User Info
Den clearance because these don't see much use anymore and I hate to see them just setting in the cabinet without being used and would rather see them go to someone that will use them. 

Up for sale today is a Colonial Razors Stainless Steel General SE w/ Schick Proline P30 blades. The Proline cartridge only has 1 blade that has been dispensed from it so there would be 29 blades left in it. 

I have had contact with Kirk over at Colonial and there was talk about a V2 SS razor being released in the future but has since been pulled from being done as they have no idea how to improve upon this version, so feel it a waste of time to even try... They are instead concentrating on a DE line of razors instead for the future.

List price $99 for razor / blades ? don't recall
asking $100 /shipped PayPal / CONUS for both the razor and blades

Next up is a '61 Fatboy in Black & White Rhodium that has been gone through by Cap & replated by Chris @ Razorplate. I originally did this to hand down but unfortunately my sons want nothing to do with single or double edge shaving and I have only shaved with it 2-3 times since getting it back from Cap & Chris. Razor is fully functional including the 1/4 turn to finish locking it down. I estimate I have $180+ invested in this razor altogether.

List $180 approx.
asking $100 /shipped PayPal / CONUS

4 164
 12-26-2018, 01:21 PM
  • srgjazz
  • Santa Monica
User Info
Stunning Fatboy

54 731
 12-26-2018, 01:31 PM
User Info
Fatboy no longer available...

4 164
 12-26-2018, 02:53 PM
User Info
If the deal on your fatboy don't go through ,
I'll take it for sure ,

I'm looking for a nice fatboy for myself

3 11
 12-26-2018, 03:40 PM
User Info
Thanks to all that took a look, inquired, or bought the razors. Both items have sold and shipped...

4 164