Yesterday, 06:16 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
[Image: 3XqlB4o.jpg][Image: A7DCFoU.jpg][Image: 6eLfuKk.jpg]Some poor quality pics.  As I mostly fly when I travel and carry-on my personal gear, I carry all my liquids, creams and gels in the prescribed clear plastic bag and not the wet pack.

9 1,053
 Yesterday, 06:21 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(Yesterday, 05:39 AM)georgetoon Wrote: Obie,

I'm new here.Smile  I read your initial post just now.Smile  First let me extend my best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.Smile Hope you're up and around about now and the minor setback is in the rear-view mirror.Smile 

The Wet Pack is BEAUTIFUL! All the gear you included makes it even more so!  Thank you for posting!Smile

George, my friend, thank you for the kind words and the good wishes. As for the razor, at the last minute, I had replaced it with the OneBlade Genesis — in case my hands were a wee wobbly with all the medication.

178 3,750
 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Bryan,
The set up looks good. It's a good fit for this wet pack. I love the design of this type of wet pack, because it leaves room for a lot of improvisation.

178 3,750
 Yesterday, 06:31 AM
User Info
(Yesterday, 06:21 AM)Obie Wrote:

I'm new here.Smile  I read your initial post just now.Smile  First let me extend my best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.Smile Hope you're up and around about now and the minor setback is in the rear-view mirror.Smile 

The Wet Pack is BEAUTIFUL! All the gear you included makes it even more so!  Thank you for posting!Smile

George, my friend, thank you for the kind words and the good wishes. As for the razor, at the last minute, I had replaced it with the OneBlade Genesis — in case my hands were a wee wobbly with all the medication.
Nice!Smile I used to think a razor as valuable as that should be left a home.  In retrospect, why?  If it gives a great shave, all the more reason to take when traveling.Smile  It makes the trip/visit/stay all the more enjoyable!Smile  Great choice!Smile

1 20
 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(Yesterday, 06:31 AM)georgetoon Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:21 AM)Obie Wrote:

Nice!Smile I used to think a razor as valuable as that should be left a home.  In retrospect, why?  If it gives a great shave, all the more reason to take when traveling.Smile  It makes the trip/visit/stay all the more enjoyable!Smile  Great choice!Smile

How right you are, my friend. Obviously I would hate to lose not only the razor, but also the brush and the wet pack itself. Still, as much as I enjoy the morning shave with my quality stuff, why short change myself and not take along what I enjoy?

178 3,750
 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
User Info
Good luck with your surgery! 
I really like your travel bag, mine is very crowded and messy.

0 21
 Yesterday, 04:56 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(Yesterday, 07:53 AM)Midoio Wrote: Good luck with your surgery! 
I really like your travel bag, mine is very crowded and messy.

Thanks for the kind words. Recovery is slow and steady
Yes, I’m quite fond of this wet pack. Good stuff.

178 3,750