02-10-2019, 05:44 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
(02-09-2019, 06:12 PM)RyznRio Wrote: I was just thinking about a travel setup. 
the kit you unwrapped looks perfect. who makes it? 
fill it with a 3 piece gillette tech with a short fat handle, cremo to avoid a brush. astra or gillette 7o'clock greens.
balm and lotion appropriate for 2 weeks in Aruba. perhaps something citrus?
so have you shined up your dancing shoes?
i hope you are getting better and better every day.
It’s a Daines & Hathaway Military Wet Pack available from Fendrihan.
Whilst in Aruba try to visit Curaçao and Bonaire.

9 1,108
 02-10-2019, 10:17 PM
User Info
(02-10-2019, 05:33 AM)Obie Wrote:
fill it with a 3 piece gillette tech with a short fat handle, cremo to avoid a brush. astra or gillette 7o'clock greens.
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. I am almost ready to go dancing.
In the meantime, you enjoy your time in Aruba. Nothing like sitting under a coconut tree with a chartreuse drink in hand. Yes, sir, that's the life.
The wet pack is made by Danes and Hathaway, a prominent British company known for beautiful leather products, and is available from Fendrihan:
https://www.fendrihan.com/collections/ge...y-wet-pack
Enjoy.
Obie

Can you please measure how thick this is when you have it all packed for me? The website only lists length and width, but depth is always my issue when packing luggage.

6 1,082
 02-11-2019, 02:21 AM
User Info
Here is mine. Not fragile, small, light. The strap is used for my travel bag but works fine for stropping. Soap comes in small steel round box from snuff.
[IMG] https://i.imgur.com/JtIZcx7.jpg[/IMG]

0 29
 02-11-2019, 02:35 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(02-10-2019, 10:17 PM)Gig103 Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 05:33 AM)Obie Wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, my friend. I am almost ready to go dancing.
In the meantime, you enjoy your time in Aruba. Nothing like sitting under a coconut tree with a chartreuse drink in hand. Yes, sir, that's the life.
The wet pack is made by Danes and Hathaway, a prominent British company known for beautiful leather products, and is available from Fendrihan:
Enjoy.
Obie

Can you please measure how thick this is when you have it all packed for me? The website only lists length and width, but depth is always my issue when packing luggage.
Mine is 10" wide and 7" tall, and the thickness is usually around 2" depending on how I load the wet pack. I hope that helps.

198 4,130
 02-11-2019, 04:55 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
(02-11-2019, 02:35 AM)Obie Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 10:17 PM)Gig103 Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 05:33 AM)Obie Wrote: Thanks for the kind words, my friend. I am almost ready to go dancing.
Enjoy.
Obie

Mine is 10" wide and 7" tall, and the thickness is usually around 2" depending on how I load the wet pack. I hope that helps.

Mine is 3” thick when packed with all my gear. I have the same wet pack as Obie.

9 1,108