01-15-2019, 10:15 AM
User Info
(01-15-2019, 09:57 AM)bennett Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 09:45 AM)zipper Wrote: Bloomed it today, as always,used Plisson synthetic and face lathered.....Easy Peazy... Sbathroom_grooming_shaving_100-100

Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Lanolin, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Sulphate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.

I know....But the amount seems low, I guess, doesn't irritate as other soaps do. I avoid Limonene and Linalool 5 out of 7 days, I can sneak thru a little.... Rolleyes 
I use SV every Sunday, and I get away with it...…..Don't tell my Doctor.... Winky

1 913
 01-16-2019, 09:15 AM
User Info
Well, I must admit> I started to have a little itch on my neck later in the day....that itch grew more into the night... Sad 
Today, full blown rash !! Sooooo, I can't do two days in a row....without paying a price, Blush 
Cheaters get caught.. Angry

1 913
 2 hours ago
User Info
(01-14-2019, 06:56 AM)zipper Wrote: I don't see the problem  Huh  I used MWF today, I cover the puck with HOT water(not boiling) bloom for 5-6 minutes.
Drain puck, use a WET brush, lather about 30-45 seconds then face lather. Works every time for me, I use a badger brush,
think I'll try a synthetic tomorrow, never done that. But, I find MWF to be an easy soap to lather and such a great soap..IMHO   Blush

Exactly the way I do it, but I use a synthetic shaving brush.Smile  I've never had a problem building a lather with MWF.Smile

1 22
 1 hour ago
User Info
Me & MWF just don't work well together.

I have tried and own literally 100's of other shaving soaps, only MWF and a clone of it have let me down seriously.

The Johnny tip is what I do with all my shaving soaps - and of course it didn't work with MWF, far from it.

Let's just say, that I won't see any MWF soaps in any form in my home.
So many other fantastic performing shaving soaps out there.

25 6,464
 11 minutes ago
User Info
(1 hour ago)CHSeifert Wrote: Me & MWF just don't work well together.

I have tried and own literally 100's of other shaving soaps, only MWF and a clone of it have let me down seriously.

The Johnny tip is what I do with all my shaving soaps - and of course it didn't work with MWF, far from it.

Let's just say, that I won't see any MWF soaps in any form in my home.
So many other fantastic performing shaving soaps out there.

Try it in stick form, it may work.

5 1,842