01-05-2019, 03:24 PM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Here is a balm from the Greek company Korres. I don't know how known the company is outside my country, but I believe that some of you have tried a few of their cosmetic products. It's pretty known in Greece and almost everyone has tried a few of their products.

[Image: DKAEyuQ.jpg]

I was on the hunt for a nice balm. I finished the Myrsol Emulsion last month and that was the only I had. I was thinking about buying it again, but finally decided otherwise. I wanted to try something new to me.

This balm has a very light texture and it is absorbed in no time. This was something I was afraid of, not being easily absorbed, I really hate that shiny look on my face, some balms do that. I took the risk.

The first time I used it, I was surprised at how nice my skin felt (thanks aloe vera and calendula).

About the scent, it smells a bit generic. Nothing fancy. However, I like it. It's refreshing and I detect some light floral scent.

Price was a little under 10 euros from a pharmacy. There was a 30% off sale. For a 200ml bottle with such a good ingredients list for a mass produced product, I think it's a bargain. The bottle is made out of plastic, you probably have already noticed that.

It will last for quite a long time, since I only use a balm once in a while. I don't experience bad shaves, I only use products I like from makers I fully trust and I've stopped experimenting with new ones. 

Here is the ingredients list:

[Image: 6K2kPDb.jpg]

It contains alcohol (Alcohol Denat.) as a third ingredient, after the aloe vera. I didn't see that coming when I bought it. I checked the ingredients list at the pharmacy, but I didn't pay much attention. That's because the company is famous at offering quality products. For that reason, I'm not sure I can recommend it to gents with extra sensitive skin. 

I'd say it's a pretty good balm, on par with the Myrsol Emulsion if not better. At least it is a bit cheaper here and it has a better ingredients list with no parabens.

60 2,609
 01-06-2019, 12:19 AM
User Info
Interesting, I think I’ll have to get one!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

0 295
 07-26-2019, 09:36 PM
User Info
[Image: 79b524e8578a7510537e9ed9b16f4edf.jpg]

I found Korres at the biological stuff in a big drugstore and bought it.

A pleasant, mild, fresh, fruity scent with not much staying power, so it won’t interfere with your edp.
As stated before, it soaks in fast, leaving no residue.
Good stuff, not necessarily better than say Speick balm, but good.

0 295
 07-27-2019, 08:30 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
I use it daily and I'm very satisfied. I'm on my second bottle. It has definitely gained a spot in my den.

60 2,609
 07-29-2019, 12:26 PM
User Info
I like the sound of this! Even though I have balms galore, it's tempting. Good thing it's probably hard to get in the US.

10 1,104
 08-18-2019, 05:10 AM
User Info
[Image: 0cf8a1c7d78bdb165656fd027f9f7b26.jpg]

I have used this balm several days in a row.
This starts to grow on me.

0 295
 08-18-2019, 05:44 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Sounds like you really enjoy it!

60 2,609
 08-18-2019, 05:51 AM
User Info
I doSmile