01-07-2019, 01:34 PM
  • NJDJ
  • New Jersey
User Info
Mail call! I received all this stuff today and I am super stoked. I'm going to smell so good!   Smile  I was inspired to track all these things down by some end-of-the-year lists that included best scents. Everything is pretty self-explanatory in the picture with the exception of the small bottle which is CL Lamplight Penance cologne.

[Image: vZJsT1n.jpg]

29 790
 01-07-2019, 03:44 PM
User Info
Yeah you are...that Fenchurch is wonderful stuff! I haven’t used the other stuff but I have read up on the lamplight one...sounded fascinating...I bet that the smell is the same!

Enjoy!

Vr

Matt

PS...I am doing a penahaligons sartorial day tomorrow, and straight lavender on Wed!

25 1,272
 01-07-2019, 05:30 PM
User Info
(01-07-2019, 01:34 PM)NJDJ Wrote: Mail call! I received all this stuff today and I am super stoked. I'm going to smell so good!   Smile  I was inspired to track all these things down by some end-of-the-year lists that included best scents. Everything is pretty self-explanatory in the picture with the exception of the small bottle which is CL Lamplight Penance cologne.

Nice haul.  Where did you get the Fenchurch?  I see it as out of stock at the normal places.

7 152
 01-07-2019, 06:23 PM
  • NJDJ
  • New Jersey
User Info
(01-07-2019, 05:30 PM)boilerphan Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 01:34 PM)NJDJ Wrote: Mail call! I received all this stuff today and I am super stoked. I'm going to smell so good!   Smile  I was inspired to track all these things down by some end-of-the-year lists that included best scents. Everything is pretty self-explanatory in the picture with the exception of the small bottle which is CL Lamplight Penance cologne.

Nice haul.  Where did you get the Fenchurch?  I see it as out of stock at the normal places.

Got the Fenchurch right here on the BST.  TSN is a great place!  Smile

29 790
 01-07-2019, 08:07 PM
User Info
(01-07-2019, 06:23 PM)NJDJ Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 05:30 PM)boilerphan Wrote:

Got the Fenchurch right here on the BST.  TSN is a great place!  Smile

That's awesome.  Nice acquisitions.

7 152