01-08-2019, 02:55 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
For sale are a couple of soaps that I like, but they don't like me. 
ABC hard soap about 50% left. Will ship in the plastic container that you see it contained in. Retail is $59 on Fendrihan and about $38 on ABC's own site. I get an awesome slick and shiny lather, but it burns later in the shave unless I shave really fast. I think my skin doesn't care for the almond oil. $15 shipped CONUS. 

The Holy Black Elixir. THB soaps are amazing and I have some that I can keep, but Elixir burns my skin. I don't know what it is, but it is different than what I get with ABC. It is a milder burn that goes away as soon as I rinse leaving no irritation. This is sold out on THB's site, but other secret stash soaps are listed at $19.99. I only used this once. Also $15 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Symmetrical Pottery Dottie Shave Bowl. These go for $55 new and I've never used this one. $25  shipped CONUS SOLD

If you buy any of the above and would like to add an unused Dapper Dragons Black Dragon tallow soap let me know and add $5.

[Image: muySHEz.jpg][Image: ftfDOsv.jpg][Image: wUdLDRO.jpg][Image: SOG5OwZ.jpg][Image: pl060Bf.jpg][Image: 3wYX6xl.jpg][Image: 0xMRrYu.jpg]

7 671
 01-08-2019, 03:20 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
THB and Dottie bowls sold.

7 671
 01-09-2019, 09:19 AM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
How about this? $20 takes the half puck of ABC, the never used Black Dragon, and some Wholly Kaw Lavender Sublime. The Wholly Kaw is less than half a tub, but more than a sample. Maybe 25% left.

7 671
 01-18-2019, 02:58 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
OK Admins. No interest in the last few items so you can archive this thread. Thanks to TSN and those who bought the other items.

7 671