01-08-2019, 02:55 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
For sale are a couple of soaps that I like, but they don't like me. 
ABC hard soap about 50% left. Will ship in the plastic container that you see it contained in. Retail is $59 on Fendrihan and about $38 on ABC's own site. I get an awesome slick and shiny lather, but it burns later in the shave unless I shave really fast. I think my skin doesn't care for the almond oil. $15 shipped CONUS. 

The Holy Black Elixir. THB soaps are amazing and I have some that I can keep, but Elixir burns my skin. I don't know what it is, but it is different than what I get with ABC. It is a milder burn that goes away as soon as I rinse leaving no irritation. This is sold out on THB's site, but other secret stash soaps are listed at $19.99. I only used this once. Also $15 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Symmetrical Pottery Dottie Shave Bowl. These go for $55 new and I've never used this one. $25  shipped CONUS SOLD

If you buy any of the above and would like to add an unused Dapper Dragons Black Dragon tallow soap let me know and add $5.

[Image: muySHEz.jpg][Image: ftfDOsv.jpg][Image: wUdLDRO.jpg][Image: SOG5OwZ.jpg][Image: pl060Bf.jpg][Image: 3wYX6xl.jpg][Image: 0xMRrYu.jpg]

11 805
 01-08-2019, 03:20 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
THB and Dottie bowls sold.

11 805
 01-09-2019, 09:19 AM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
How about this? $20 takes the half puck of ABC, the never used Black Dragon, and some Wholly Kaw Lavender Sublime. The Wholly Kaw is less than half a tub, but more than a sample. Maybe 25% left.

11 805
 01-18-2019, 02:58 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
OK Admins. No interest in the last few items so you can archive this thread. Thanks to TSN and those who bought the other items.

11 805