03-17-2019, 12:41 PM
User Info
(03-17-2019, 11:50 AM)BSWoodturning Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 04:25 AM)Puma Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 12:26 PM)BSWoodturning Wrote: Gentlemen,

For your consideration:  While filling our most recent order for Ebonite brushes, we decided to make some extra to share in The ReadyMade Collection.  They include the last of our Fiesta and Black Honey Ebonite.  Check them out on this page.  

[Image: wGTekwJ.jpg]

[Image: WsgBjjW.jpg]

[Image: Dyi3JYy.jpg]

[Image: WxxEwKd.jpg]

By popular request, we now imprint our logo on the bases of our BSSW Ebonite brushes to allow the unique qualities of this wonderful material to show forth unhindered.

Enjoy!

There are usually pluses and minuses with decisions. The drawback to this one being that you are hiding what is one of the nicest logos you will ever see on any product.

Wow!  Thank you.  We do our best to make everyone happy; so if anyone has an interest, we can always re-buff the bottom and imprint the ferrule.  Smile

Do you think you could do the opposite and re-buff the ferrule and imprint the logo on the bottom of one of the chalice brushes I have? I do like the idea of showing the uniqueness of the ebonite pattern in the entirety of the brush.

0 8
 03-17-2019, 01:54 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(03-17-2019, 12:41 PM)nonfactor Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 11:50 AM)BSWoodturning Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 04:25 AM)Puma Wrote: There are usually pluses and minuses with decisions. The drawback to this one being that you are hiding what is one of the nicest logos you will ever see on any product.

Wow!  Thank you.  We do our best to make everyone happy; so if anyone has an interest, we can always re-buff the bottom and imprint the ferrule.  Smile

Do you think you could do the opposite and re-buff the ferrule and imprint the logo on the bottom of one of the chalice brushes I have? I do like the idea of showing the uniqueness of the ebonite pattern in the entirety of the brush.

The only way I can imprint the base of an existing brush is to drill out the knot in order to set the handle on the imprinting machine.  What I can do, without incurring the costs of replacing the knot, is buff off the provenance (the "made in..." imprint on the reverse side.)  Please send an email or PM to discuss details off-line, if that's something you'd like to pursue.

4 870
 03-26-2019, 03:34 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Good evening, Gentlemen.  For your consideration, Nancy and I have added five new Morris & Forndran shaving brushes The ReadyMade Collection.  

These include three Finest Badger 2XLs, a 28mm Finest Badger L7 in Fiesta Ebonite, and a 28mm L7 in Black Honey Ebonite filled with the last of the current batch of Blonde Badger Hair.  

[Image: bEh91Kh.jpg]

[Image: Wv4Yg7b.jpg]

[Image: RNUuFrf.jpg]

[Image: N76LXC0.jpg]

[Image: PhdKNAY.jpg]

Thank you for your time.

4 870
 03-26-2019, 04:33 PM
User Info
I really like the Fiesta Ebonite, but went with the Blonde Badger in Honey Ebonite as it might be the last of the Blonde badgers available.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

1 106
 03-26-2019, 07:08 PM
User Info
(03-26-2019, 04:33 PM)koolkankat Wrote: I really like the Fiesta Ebonite, but went with the Blonde Badger in Honey Ebonite as it might be the last of the Blonde badgers available.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Very nice choice & great idea!

All of the brushes look great. Brad has taken his art to another level lately!

1 90
 03-30-2019, 06:05 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Some exciting news (to us at least):  Nancy and I have just upgraded our TSN status to "Vendor."  Why we didn't do this a few years ago escapes us; but that aside, kindly look for us in the Vendor News section!

Best regards,
Brad & Nancy

4 870
 03-31-2019, 10:08 AM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
(03-26-2019, 07:08 PM)MarsEnglish Wrote: All of the brushes look great. Brad has taken his art to another level

Facts.

15 849