01-16-2019, 05:47 AM
User Info
Has anyone ever picked up a tub of Proraso Green at a local big box store?  If so which store?  Sure, it's easy to order online, but if I happen to be in said store, I'll keep a lookout for it on the shelves.Smile

1 32
 01-16-2019, 06:39 AM
User Info
bath and body works, walmart, a few other places i can't remember.  look for bigelow at bath and body works.  that's proraso

0 408
 01-16-2019, 06:45 AM
User Info
(01-16-2019, 06:39 AM)asiliski Wrote: bath and body works, walmart, a few other places i can't remember.  look for bigelow at bath and body works.  that's proraso

OMIGOSH!  Thank you!Smile I have a Bath and body Works nearby!  I've never gone inside.  Now that I know Bigelow IS Proraso, I'll make sure to visit!Smile 

I've not seen Proraso in my local Walmart.  But, I'll make sure to be aware.  I've seen Harry's there, on and off.  Which is odd seeing that they've advertised as only being available direct, so as to eliminate the middle man.

1 32
 01-16-2019, 07:29 AM
User Info
A while back, T.J. Maxx and/or HomeGoods would have Proraso products at an amazing price. I don't know if that is something that comes and goes or what, but it's worth checking if you have one nearby you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

0 10
 01-16-2019, 07:32 AM
User Info
(01-16-2019, 07:29 AM)sgrdddy Wrote: A while back, T.J. Maxx and/or HomeGoods would have Proraso products at an amazing price. I don't know if that is something that comes and goes or what, but it's worth checking if you have one nearby you.

Thank you!Smile

1 32
 01-16-2019, 11:28 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(01-16-2019, 07:29 AM)sgrdddy Wrote: A while back, T.J. Maxx and/or HomeGoods would have Proraso products at an amazing price. I don't know if that is something that comes and goes or what, but it's worth checking if you have one nearby you.

I too have seen it at TJ Maxx for giveaway prices.

51 20,296
 01-16-2019, 11:38 AM
User Info
(01-16-2019, 11:28 AM)bullgoose Wrote:

I too have seen it at TJ Maxx for giveaway prices.

I don't frequent T.J. Maxx.  but, now I will knowing it may have Proraso at a discounted price.)

1 32
 01-24-2019, 04:10 AM
User Info
Well, I stopped in at my local Bath & Body Works and they had a shelf of brand new CO Bigelow shaving creams just waiting for me!Smile  I grabbed three and got the buy 2, get 1 free deal.Smile  They also sell the travel size for five bucks, or three for $12.50.Smile  Something to keep in mind.Smile 

I cracked a tube open this morning and OMIGOSH!  It's exactly Proraso Green!  What an outstanding shave this morning!Smile  I love using the Proraso Green soap, but I think, now, the cream might have the edge.Smile  Wonderful!  And what a terrific scent!Smile  I finished it off with an alum block pass and some Proraso Green after shave (I need more.  Love this stuff!).Smile

So, thanks, gentlemen, for the heads up on the CO Bigelow at Bath & Body Works.Smile  

BTW, the sales clerk told me that they regularly have the "Buy 2, get 1 free" sale available for the CO Bigelow shave cream.Smile  I'm not sure if she meant it was an ongoing sale.  I got the impression she may have meant "almost always" on sale.  

But, the sale is on now.  So if you're low, stock up.Smile

1 32
 01-24-2019, 05:08 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
(01-24-2019, 04:10 AM)georgetoon Wrote: Well, I stopped in at my local Bath & Body Works and they had a shelf of brand new CO Bigelow shaving creams just waiting for me!Smile  I grabbed three and got the buy 2, get 1 free deal.Smile  They also sell the travel size for five bucks, or three for $12.50.Smile  Something to keep in mind.Smile 

I cracked a tube open this morning and OMIGOSH!  It's exactly Proraso Green!  What an outstanding shave this morning!Smile  I love using the Proraso Green soap, but I think, now, the cream might have the edge.Smile  Wonderful!  And what a terrific scent!Smile  I finished it off with an alum block pass and some Proraso Green after shave (I need more.  Love this stuff!).Smile

So, thanks, gentlemen, for the heads up on the CO Bigelow at Bath & Body Works.Smile  

BTW, the sales clerk told me that they regularly have the "Buy 2, get 1 free" sale available for the CO Bigelow shave cream.Smile  I'm not sure if she meant it was an ongoing sale.  I got the impression she may have meant "almost always" on sale.  

That CO Bigelow sale sure made you one happy camper.  Smile

93 1,785
 01-24-2019, 05:14 AM
User Info
(01-24-2019, 05:08 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 04:10 AM)georgetoon Wrote: Well, I stopped in at my local Bath & Body Works and they had a shelf of brand new CO Bigelow shaving creams just waiting for me!Smile  I grabbed three and got the buy 2, get 1 free deal.Smile  They also sell the travel size for five bucks, or three for $12.50.Smile  Something to keep in mind.Smile 

That CO Bigelow sale sure made you one happy camper.  Smile

Whoops!Smile  I have to remember to disable smilies.Smile

1 32
 01-27-2019, 11:24 AM
User Info

My wife was hooked on B&BW for a while and every time we'd go, the CO Bigelow was on that buy-2-get-1 offer, so I'm confident you'll find that deal often. Plus, three Bigelows has to be a year supply or more, right?!

6 1,037
 01-27-2019, 03:38 PM
User Info
(01-27-2019, 11:24 AM)Gig103 Wrote:

My wife was hooked on B&BW for a while and every time we'd go, the CO Bigelow was on that buy-2-get-1 offer, so I'm confident you'll find that deal often. Plus, three Bigelows has to be a year supply or more, right?!

Yes.  Probably even longer in that I'll work it into my rotation.Smile I have a lot of really nice soaps and creams (brush and brushless) from which to choose.Smile  The shaving life is good!Smile

1 32
 01-28-2019, 08:06 AM
User Info
(01-27-2019, 03:38 PM)georgetoon Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 11:24 AM)Gig103 Wrote:

Yes.  Probably even longer in that I'll work it into my rotation.Smile I have a lot of really nice soaps and creams (brush and brushless) from which to choose.Smile  The shaving life is good!Smile

You'd have to hit up Amazon or somewhere online, but have you tried the sandalwood (red) one? I love that scent - no menthol in it. I wish that one came in a travel size tube since 150mL can't be in a carry-on.

6 1,037
 01-28-2019, 08:14 AM
  • Nero
User Info
Just typed in Google "silicone cosmetic tube" and one of the top results is this...
Typically you can find something similiar in the travel/cosmetics section in the grocery store. [Image: b5aa00655b79bab97f525af3c161f7b0.jpg]

83 3,513
 01-28-2019, 08:38 AM
User Info
Not a bad idea Nero!

6 1,037
 01-28-2019, 03:45 PM
  • Nero
User Info
My pleasure!

83 3,513