01-23-2019, 09:51 AM
User Info
I’ll ask as well to remain calm to keep this thread open. I’m going to add a further piece of substantive content later today.

208 1,229
 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM
User Info
(01-23-2019, 09:44 AM)jaxstraww Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 09:39 AM)TheButch88 Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 08:59 AM)jaxstraww Wrote: TheButch88 should get a vacation as well.

Sent from my Samsung S8+
Please enlighten me Jaxxy boy, as to what for? I understand you have an obsession with me, but geez
The fast one you pulled in the APR Fire Sale thread. Pretty easy to me that someone with one post here tries to do BST business and sends the seller a shitty reply like he had another sucker.

Look, we know you came over from 4chann but to join a forum with a name that differs from the same name you use on every other forum is shady AF. No different what you did than the other new members keenedge and dbashford IMO.

Sent from my Samsung S8+

Why do you refer to Reddit as 4Chan? You post over there almost everyday, while also acting as though you hate it. If you must know, this username is also used on other forums I frequent, not just in wetshaving. 

I'll keep it civil @TheLegalRazor

0 5
 01-23-2019, 09:58 AM
User Info
The discussion also needs to remain on topic.  You can deal with your personal disputes by pm.

59 9,335
 01-23-2019, 10:10 AM
User Info
 01-23-2019, 10:17 AM
User Info
(01-23-2019, 10:10 AM)zipper Wrote: Icon_popcorn Icon_popcorn Box Icon_popcorn

Ha. Jaxx and I are like best friends almost. Anyways, back on topic.

I've done plenty of deals with Dan (as Nervosa I'm sure can point out) and have received everything I have paid for. I am also located in the US of A and have sent payment via F&F to Dan with no issues.  I have also had shipments picked up via AUS post and returned to Dan, due to alcohol. I believe my longest order took close to 2 months to arrive (but that might be in part due to the time of year, Christmas and New Years).

0 5
 01-23-2019, 10:38 AM
User Info
(01-23-2019, 10:17 AM)TheButch88 Wrote:

I've done plenty of deals with Dan (as Nervosa I'm sure can point out) and have received everything I have paid for. I am also located in the US of A and have sent payment via F&F to Dan with no issues.  I have also had shipments picked up via AUS post and returned to Dan, due to alcohol. I believe my longest order took close to 2 months to arrive (but that might be in part due to the time of year, Christmas and New Years).

I have no idea how many deals you have done with Dan, and the fact that you have had no issues has no bearing on the situation at hand.

Dan’s behavior here was appalling. Dan’s treatment of other customers and artisans has been equally appalling and totally inexcusable. Plenty of precedent has been established, including incidents that, had I known about at the time, would have caused me to never have become involved with Dan at all.

As stated above, I will add more “perspective” later.

208 1,229
 01-23-2019, 03:53 PM
User Info
(01-23-2019, 10:38 AM)nervosa1901 Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 10:17 AM)TheButch88 Wrote:

I have no idea how many deals you have done with Dan, and the fact that you have had no issues has no bearing on the situation at hand.

Dan’s behavior here was appalling. Dan’s treatment of other customers and artisans has been equally appalling and totally inexcusable. Plenty of precedent has been established, including incidents that, had I known about at the time, would have caused me to never have become involved with Dan at all.

As stated above, I will add more “perspective” later.
Looking forward to hear the final outcome. Surely further proof isn't needed to establish APR was in the wrong, correct?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

0 17
 01-23-2019, 05:41 PM
User Info
I wanted to provide a few additional details, an observation, and some perspective. 

First, regarding the refunds I received from Dan, the first was an e-check, which took eight days to clear, the second was another e-check, which took six days to clear. The refund issued as I was posting my thread to P&C was instantaneous. I have never been issued a refund via e-check for any return paid for through PayPal.

Second, following my first purchase directly from Dan, where he also requested a friends & family payment, he purchased a shaving brush from me. He paid via goods and services.

Dan is a lawyer in Australia. He lives in a million dollar home. He appears to be very successful. Perhaps his success has caused him to believe he has carte blanche to treat others in any manner he sees fit.

Now, I am going to post below photos of the APR collection I had amassed prior to this incident. These photos represent about 90% of what I ended up buying (some orders were still pending when I snapped the photos). These purchases were made over the course of roughly an eight week period. Soaps were $27.50 each, splashes $32.50 and perfumes ranged from $60.00 - $75.00. You do the math. I guess even this was not good enough for a modicum of decent customer service...

[Image: 88v2EUg.jpg]
[Image: orOrYaq.jpg]
[Image: NLBZQKB.jpg]
[Image: N1o8VgN.jpg]
[Image: HwLxnjB.jpg]
[Image: dONTfg3.jpg]

208 1,229
 01-23-2019, 06:11 PM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
I’m speechless, Chris.

112 19,135
 01-23-2019, 08:01 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
And I thought I had a problem for having a few extra bottles of Floid Blue. Smile

184 25,621
 01-23-2019, 08:30 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
 01-24-2019, 01:14 AM
  • nikos.a
  • Athens, Greece
User Info
Chris, living in a million dollar home means nothing. Also his possible success as a lawyer means nothing. I mean these are no excuses.

Personally, I live in a million euro home. Does it mean I have to treat people like they're peasants or of a lower social group and they owe me? People have priorities in life. Some spend money on wet shaving products, some others spend money on assets. If your behavior and how you treat people change according to your wealth, well excuse me, you are rubbish.

You never EVER treat any customer like this, let alone your BEST customer. If you do, you're a clown.

60 2,607
 01-24-2019, 09:16 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
After much discussion on the moderator team, we have decided this thread has gone on long enough.  This topic has been covered from A to Z and back again.

This thread is now closed.  If someone starts another one, it will also be closed.

184 25,621