02-10-2019, 09:19 AM
User Info
WOW! I'm not much of a regular fragrance wearer mainly due to my work. My daughter bought me a CRSW Morning Ghost set of soap and splash. Have used the soap a lot and the scent is very good if I'm in the mood. Tried the aftershave splash this morning for the first time before meeting some friends for breakfast. The scent is intoxicating. I have an old bottle of Guerlain Vetiver cologne and the scent is very similar. Sprayed some Guerlain on one wrist and the CRSW on the other. The CRSW is actually nicer. More spicy and less bright and powdery than the Guerlain. Staying power is quite good. I'm still able to smell it and I put it on about 2 hours ago. I'm blown away by this one and I'm not kidding or hyping!!!

0 237
 02-10-2019, 09:51 AM
User Info
(02-10-2019, 09:19 AM)bennett Wrote: WOW! I'm not much of a regular fragrance wearer mainly due to my work. My daughter bought me a CRSW Morning Ghost set of soap and splash. Have used the soap a lot and the scent is very good if I'm in the mood. Tried the aftershave splash this morning for the first time before meeting some friends for breakfast. The scent is intoxicating. I have an old bottle of Guerlain Vetiver cologne and the scent is very similar. Sprayed some Guerlain on one wrist and the CRSW on the other. The CRSW is actually nicer. More spicy and less bright and powdery than the Guerlain. Staying power is quite good. I'm still able to smell it and I put it on about 2 hours ago. I'm blown away by this one and I'm not kidding or hyping!!!

+1

62 1,435
 02-10-2019, 10:14 AM
  • NJDJ
  • New Jersey
User Info
How long does the scent last?  I like very long lasting scents and usually just wear the Aftershave. Is this for me?

28 770
 02-10-2019, 10:53 AM
User Info
(02-10-2019, 10:14 AM)NJDJ Wrote: How long does the scent last?  I like very long lasting scents and usually just wear the Aftershave. Is this for me?

I put it on around 6:30 this morning and the scent is still going strong. The only other CRSW splash I have is the Colonia Med and that one fades on me after an hour or so. This Morning Ghost is staying put and cologne like in strength. I think you will really like it. The scent is the quality of a very high end fragrance at a fraction of the cost.

0 237