03-14-2012, 05:38 PM
User Info
They are finally CONUS, our collection of shave items from Macedonia. Only about 6 months in the making but we have them at Shave a Buck. We were contacted today by the wholesaler in Ohio who will ship them Thursday March 15 to us. Hopefully we take possesion on Monday. Sah Zeferos, Habana, Domino and others were ordered.
http://www.alkaloid.com.mk/sah-zefros-me...ction.nspx

will post an update when they are in our possesion.

5 273
 03-14-2012, 11:46 PM
User Info
Have you ever used any of these products? If so, then what are they like?

BTW - The forum software must be going a little haywire (or maybe my browser) you show up as banned.

0 303
 03-15-2012, 11:02 AM
User Info
Quote:(I removed the website address as we are getting malware warnings from it. - Johnny)

Infected again? Whomever Joe is using to host his website does a lousy job of maintaining and securing their servers IMHO. He needs to find a service provider who can make a proper job of it. Customers paying their hard earned cash for hosting providers deserve no less. Joe, if you are reading this, I have heard that LunarPages is quite good. Others may also be able to provide referrals to website providers.

It is good to see the forum management around here is so proactive. Thank you!

0 303
 03-16-2012, 12:25 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(03-14-2012, 11:46 PM)Tbone Wrote: Have you ever used any of these products? If so, then what are they like?

BTW - The forum software must be going a little haywire (or maybe my browser) you show up as banned.

Ban has been lifted. Website issues have been corrected.

173 23,502